Tunnel Incident and Fatso Traynor

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Just out of bed in time to listen to most the game today (N/S before anyone asks). I then went on to watch Final Score where the ne'er do wells are talking about Paulo and DS squaring up. Fatso then says (and don't quote me word for word on this) "If this had involved an old firm manager it'd go all the way to Holyrood. Is there one rule for the old firm and another for the rest?"

Yes, yes there is Jim but not the way round that you're trying to twist it ya fat tit.

:verymad:

alwaysthereinspirit

Just out of bed in time to listen to most the game today (N/S before anyone asks). I then went on to watch Final Score where the ne'er do wells are talking about Paulo and DS squaring up. Fatso then says (and don't quote me word for word on this) "If this had involved an old firm manager it'd go all the way to Holyrood. Is there one rule for the old firm and another for the rest?"

Yes, yes there is Jim but not the way round that you're trying to twist it ya fat tit.

If he even came close to saying anything along those lines then its quite laughable. Not sure why I open these threads. They just p!$$ me off.

Gregory House M.D.

Aw did dean throw a tantrum because Paulo blanked his dad?

Diddums.

Guest GhostHunter

If this thread at any point descends into slurs on an individuals disability, the posters involved will enjoy a 6 month suspension.

You have been warned.

What did the "Summit on Secterianism" actually achieve ? Am I being to cynical to think that all it was, was a photo op for Alex Salmond to show that he was doing something, rather than actually achieving anything.

Maybe thats why there is no need for us to have a summit cause Shiels and Sergio had a bit of a tiff?

Gregory House M.D.

What did the "Summit on Secterianism" actually achieve ? Am I being to cynical to think that all it was, was a photo op for Alex Salmond to show that he was doing something, rather than actually achieving anything.

Maybe thats why there is no need for us to have a summit cause Shiels and Sergio had a bit of a tiff?

Doing what though? I heard the word "fenian" about 50 times right in front of police and stewards.

...a bit disco

Had to stick up for his fellow 'pundit', didn't he?

If this thread at any point descends into slurs on an individuals disability, the posters involved will enjoy a 6 month suspension.

You have been warned.

Who's disability?

Doctor FinnBarr

You have been warned.

Not why I started it Dex, it was to highlight Fatsos daft comments only.

PS. Hope Fatso isn't consider a slur.

alwaysthereinspirit

You have been warned.

Thank God/Allah/Buddah for that!

I'm sick to death of all discussions around what did or didn't happen today descending into a competition to see who can make the smartest/stupidest wisecrack about Shiels juniors childhood injury.

Back on topic, Traynor did say almost word for word what the OP did.

You have been warned.

ALREADY BEEN STUNG WITH THAT ONE SO :qqb021:

Been naughty Stu?

:lol:

Bingo,god knows how many times I've been barred for what i thought were cheeky chappy replies but hey,I LOVE THE MODS AND THINK THEY DO A FANTASTIC JOB ON HERE!!

i wish jj was my dad

Even Jimmy Nicholl alluded to Shiels being out of control.

I couldn't work out why Traynor was backing him up on Your Call until his sidekick mentioned that Shiels had a column in the Record. He even cut off a Hibby who was trying to say that Shiels was a disgrace.

If his employers or the SPL/SFA don't rein Shiels in, he is going to get put on his backside.

Gluttony isn't a disability!

Alwaysinourshadows

Heard him say that as well, was shocked to say the least when I heard him say it

Jam Tarts 1874

Can't see what was wrong with what Traynor said as it was quite correct. If McCoist and Lennon had had exactly the same exchanges it would be front page news.

For what it's worth, I think Sergio was completely wrong not to have shaken Kenny Shiels hand after the game.

Can't see what was wrong with what Traynor said as it was quite correct. If McCoist and Lennon had had exactly the same exchanges it would be front page news.

For what it's worth, I think Sergio was completely wrong not to have shaken Kenny Shiels hand after the game.

-What is this nonsense surrounding handshakes -- why do you have to shake the hand of someone who has disrespected you and who really don't like.

In a workplace they do not make you shake hands like naughty schoolboys if you have a disagrement -- I would never do so -- it is a pathetic way of putting on a show.

There are times when you can agree to disagree -- why do we all have to think and live the same.

Even Jimmy Nicholl alluded to Shiels being out of control.

I couldn't work out why Traynor was backing him up on Your Call until his sidekick mentioned that Shiels had a column in the Record. He even cut off a Hibby who was trying to say that Shiels was a disgrace.

If his employers or the SPL/SFA don't rein Shiels in, he is going to get put on his backside.

Traynor is a wind up merchant - he plays devil's advocate to callers and does it pretty well most of the time, and he did it with that Hibee caller. When he was discussing the incident first time round with Chick there wasn't much sympathy for Shields. It'll come as no surprise however, that Chick thinks Shields is a breath of fresh air.

Think the most revealing comments came from Jimmy Nicholl though and it certainly confirmed for me that Shields does not engage brain before opening gob. I personally think Shields is a bit surprised by the response to it all - I also suspect he's begiining to enjoy the stir it's all creating so I don't expect to see him winding his neck in anytime soon.

i wish jj was my dad

Traynor is a wind up merchant - he plays devil's advocate to callers and does it pretty well most of the time, and he did it with that Hibee caller. When he was discussing the incident first time round with Chick there wasn't much sympathy for Shields. It'll come as no surprise however, that Chick thinks Shields is a breath of fresh air.

Think the most revealing comments came from Jimmy Nicholl though and it certainly confirmed for me that Shields does not engage brain before opening gob. I personally think Shields is a bit surprised by the response to it all - I also suspect he's begiining to enjoy the stir it's all creating so I don't expect to see him winding his neck in anytime soon.

Traynor just cut the guy off to stop him making his point but I agree with you about shiels enjoying this. 6 months ago nobody had heard of him. Now he is making headlines.

Archived