Liverpool V Blackburn

cosanostra

This might actually be a decent game and it's on sky sports 1 at 1.30pm.

I like Blackburn. I think they have a few brilliant players in Friedel, Santa Cruz and Bentley. I really don't like Benni McCarthy though, think he's an absolute donkey who would be more suited to a team of long ball hoof merchants like Hibs than a team that plays good football.

Liverpool are a bit inconsistent but with Babel and Torres going well, they always look like creating chances.

Nice wee warm up for the Arsenal Man U game as well.

Predictions?

I'm going for 3-2 Liverpool.

Gigolo-Aunt
This might actually be a decent game and it's on sky sports 1 at 1.30pm.

I like Blackburn. I think they have a few brilliant players in Friedel, Santa Cruz and Bentley. I really don't like Benni McCarthy though, think he's an absolute donkey who would be more suited to a team of long ball hoof merchants like Hibs than a team that plays good football.

Liverpool are a bit inconsistent but with Babel and Torres going well, they always look like creating chances.

Nice wee warm up for the Arsenal Man U game as well.

Predictions?

I'm going for 3-2 Liverpool.

Depends on what team Liverpool put out. Like you, quite enjoy watching Blackburn.

You will be pleased to know that Beni McCarthy has signed a new deal at Rovers for a reported 40k a week.

Comes alive in the box but outside he is pretty twonk.

Good finisher.

Depends on what team Liverpool put out. Like you, quite enjoy watching Blackburn.

You will be pleased to know that Beni McCarthy has signed a new deal at Rovers for a reported 40k a week.

Comes alive in the box but outside he is pretty twonk.

Good finisher.

I've seen about 6 Blackburn games this season and I get so frustrated every time the ball goes to him. So many Blackburn moves break down because he tries to hold it up and loses it or just passes it to the other team.

I like the guy Derbyshire they have - they should start him more often.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Don't think Torres will play today, 4th place is in the bag and it's all aboard the Champs League train for Rafa and friends.

Torres is playing.

But yeah it should be a great game. If Blackburn can keep Gerrard and Torres quiet then I can see Blackburn winning it. They have goals in their side. And more importantly they have players who can create these goals.

Cosanstra, you will be pleased to see that McCarthy is not playing.

jamboinglasgow
Whys the black armbands?

dont they have that permantly attached to Liverpools shirt. Heard Celtic were going for that idea next season:p

Denny Crane
Whys the black armbands?

Check what next Tuesday's date is and look up what happened on that day 19 years ago.

Denny Crane
dont they have that permantly attached to Liverpools shirt. Heard Celtic were going for that idea next season:p

Given that we remember our own sad occasion (the 1914 team) it is a bit rich to poke fun at another team remembering their own tragedy.

Went down the bookies and asked what the odds were for Torres and Ronaldo both to score anytime double. "Eh sorry we don't have any." So had to stick a double on them both scoring first.

And if Villarreal win away to Almeria then over the weekend I will have had four lines where one result has cost me!

Archived