MAFIA: Kill the Goons

Harry Palmer

Can I just say, everytime I looked at my PM's I thought it was some sort of weird fantasy "ideal dinner party companions" - me, Rudi Skacel, Harold Bishop and Lionel Ritchie :lol:

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Splendid stuff.

Well done toon and many thanks to Harold.

Unlucky for those who had to leave early but someone has to do it.

1st time as assassin - thoroughly enjoyed that role. Got 2 roled folk as well...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers Harold, really enjoyed my first game. Just disappointed I didn't last a bit longer.

Still got confused towards the end :lol:. Turns out my suspicions were wrong.

Knew you were trolling stiggy boy

Who was the first goon investigated?

Still can't get over that vote for Geoff :vrface: stupid thing to do but I was thinking what would I do if I was a townie not thinking it'd get me into a world of shit

Good game though Harold

Was a good game and I made myself an easy target after a stupid post, ah well lesson learned.

Good game guys, and Stig I was convinced you were a goon haha.

Prince Buaben

Being honest last nights choice was between stig and Lionel but chose Lionel due to stig saying I may soon follow and I wanted to try last a bit longer. Although I messed it up this morning by following geoff's lead. :facepalm:

Knew you were trolling stiggy boy

Who was the first goon investigated?

Still can't get over that vote for Geoff :vrface: stupid thing to do but I was thinking what would I do if I was a townie not thinking it'd get me into a world of shit

Good game though Harold

Milky was the first one investigated. You almost goaded us into "coming out" too soon but we did the right thing and held on for that extra day which made the difference.

It was the one where I said id follow boof in a vote the people started voting for me and boof. that was the day when Harold made the mistake and both me and boof got away scot free despite both of us having most votes.

Though you goons got me when i was dancing in the field after escaping :verymad:

Milky was the first one investigated. You almost goaded us into "coming out" too soon but we did the right thing and held on for that extra day which made the difference.

Baws, thought it would be me and then started to get more involved to put cop & masons off the scent

Baws, thought it would be me and then started to get more involved to put cop & masons off the scent

that post you made about changing your vote convinced me you was a goon, "not wasting votes & all that" I don't know why it convinced me tho.

Harold - could you be ersed to summarise the day and night action, please?

Drink of your choice from the dynamic bar staff. :D

DAY 1:

Doc: Wedge (himself)

Cop: Wedge

Goons: Shake

Assassin: Nae idea!

Day 2:

Doc: Stig

Cop: Milky (Goon)

Goons: Rudi (mason)

Day 3

Doc: Sean

Cop: Swav (townie)

Goons: Sean

Assassin: Mr Nice/Pinheid?

Day 4:

Doc: Swav

Cop: Malky (Goon)

Goons: Sean (townie)

Day 5:

Doc: Dunks (cop)

Cop: Andy (Goon)

Goons: Lionel (mason)

Assassin: Wedge (doctor)

Think that's right! :teehee:

FFS Dunks!!!! you threw us a wobbler at the end there by not voting for Andy!! :blink:

What a day to be away!

I had it in my head that the assassin could still win and I didn't want to out either of us unless absolutely necessary. I thought Lionel had outed himself too early, but then it possibly took the flak off me at that time. I knew I wouldn't get on today, but luckily Andy followed Geoff and you posted your magnificent trust list, so I knew that was the goon gone, but thought we still had to get the assassin.

Good work though town and thanks again Harold - a most excellent game thumbsup.gif

For anyone interested, here are my investigations with reason ...

Day 1

Wedge

Playing BS

Day 2

Milky

Hiding with low post count and when he did post, it just looked suss

Day 3

Swavkav

Was really between him and Malky, but Malky saved himself with a bit of on-thread dialogue with Milky. I noted at the time that he may have fooled me with that and that turned out to be right!

Day 4

Malky

Still looked suss, but then I nearly went with Sean who had that dodgy late vote change. Stuck with Malky as I'd left him the day before.

Day 5

Andy

Wasn't too sure who to go for here, but Andy's voting pattern was just a bit too "safe" for my liking.

Day 6

Was between Boof and Geoff as I figured one of them HAD to be the assassin. Can't remember what order I asked Harold to investigate, but wasn't needed in the end.

First time cop for me and there's no way I can get that lucky again laugh.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

So folk suspected me for no real reason?

:sob:

Being at the game tonight more than made up for that though :jjyay:

Everyone is a suspect.

It takes shrewd analysis to cut through the mist.

I declared Mr Nice to be good, Geoff, Peter, Lionel, Stig and Seats to be bad.

With friends like me, it's no wonder Harold topped me for the sake of the town.

With a goon team like that it's nae wonder they went after me first :lol:

I enjoyed this game even though I was deid on night one...it is really difficult to keep quiet once dead though!

Thanks Harold!

Think I'm going to have a shot at running one in a few weeks time!

:interesting:

As long as you can count to three you'll do for me as a mod :lol: :stare:

Know what you mean about keeping schtum when your deid. I had shite theories bursting out of me in the game there.

:interesting:

As long as you can count to three you'll do for me as a mod :lol: :stare:

Know what you mean about keeping schtum when your deid. I had shite theories bursting out of me in the game there.

I may or may not have known since Saturday what everyone was :jjyay:

Harold had a breakdown after miscounting the votes :rofl:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thanks to the Mickey mouser for the game.

Shocking performance by me but I never got into it due to catching up on the events at Ibronx!

:greggy:

Oh, and well played town. :thumbsup:

With a goon team like that it's nae wonder they went after me first :lol:

I enjoyed this game even though I was deid on night one...it is really difficult to keep quiet once dead though!

Thanks Harold!

Felt bad was gonna protect you night one as I thought you were gonna get hit but had an inkling Malky was a goon and would go for me.

Wish I had now would've been only doc never to protect themself :smuggy:

Just to add wasn't going to protect Sean, wasn't going to be about at deadline so pm'd Harold for Swav early doors then at 8.40 told him to scrap it as I was going to be on and went for Sean instead

:verysmug:

Archived