Zombie Apocolypse

Eckauskas

http://2.8hourslater.com/

Can you survive the zombie apocalypse? There are a series of locations around the city. You must find your way to each without being caught by zombies that prowl the streets. At the start you are given the first location and a map. If you make it there you will encounter a survivor with a story to tell. They will give you the next location, where you will another survivor, and so on, until you make it to Resistance HQ. Here you will be scanned for infection. If you are clear you can enter. If the scan shows the signs of infection you must join the zombie horde.

Coming to Glasgow and possibly Edinburgh, although I can't see any confirmed dates yet.

Rumours are it's ?30 a ticket.

So game for this.

Coming to Glasgow and possibly Edinburgh, although I can't see any confirmed dates yet.

So game for this.

Sounds brilliant.

I had been reading about a thing called zombie bootcamp down south where it's paintball and you're up against zombies. Supposedly if they get you they don't mess about. Some folk getting ragdolled when they get cornered. Would be a decent buzz.

So game for this.

Yeah I've seen similar. There is Zombie Boot Camp

zombie boot camp

This is where you get prepared for the Zombie invasion, which is going to happen :thumbsup:

Yeah I've seen similar. There is Zombie Boot Camp

zombie boot camp

This is where you get prepared for the Zombie invasion, which is going to happen :thumbsup:

now this sounds right up my street

Sounds cool, in reality when it comes down to doing it you'll probably feel like a bit of a prick

Still want to do it though

Sounds cool, in reality when it comes down to doing it you'll probably feel like a bit of a prick

I was thinking the same. Also what happens if you get caught by a zombie. Is it really just a game of tig with people dressed up as Zombies for the catchers?

So game for this.

According to their Facebook, Glasgow will be 29/30/31st March.

They're hoping to do an Edinburgh one early next year as the city's too busy with other things to get it this year :(

Would be well up for that.

now this sounds right up my street

It sounds a great laugh maybe a kickback members day out could be arranged :thumbsup:

(just a thought as long as everyone is committed)

Can you go on your own or does it have to be as a group?

I have no-one to go with so I'll have no-one to eat alive when things turn bad/peckish.

:sob:

Can you go on your own or does it have to be as a group?

I have no-one to go with so I'll have no-one to eat alive when things turn bad/peckish.

:sob:

By the sound of it Zomie Boot Camp; you could go on your own. They team you up with other players, train you. then send your team to fight the Zombie hordes.

Guest C00l K1d

What's the rules? I was speaking to my lecturer about it the other day and the way he was talking about it, it was like a bar crawl.

Like if you don't have UV paint on you or something you get free drinks

Doesn't seem to be anything about bars/pubs on the site though.

Also how would the zombies know you're playing and no just a random walking through the street :laugh:

Also how would the zombies know you're playing and no just a random walking through the street :laugh:

only George A Romero knows the answer to that :thumbsup:

Archived