Webster

Beats

I have no qualms about saying No.6 is a good defender.

Even if he is an arsehole that shafted the club.

:)

Jambo Forever

Clearly alot of people have never played football at any level. Webster should be our captain. Talked players through the game and didn't miss much.

boy_in_maroon

Clearly alot of people have never played football at any level. Webster should be our captain. Talked players through the game and didn't miss much.

this :thumbsup:

Midfield Dynamo

Shite

Class act......strolled it today.

McGowan is also turning out to be a quality defender.

As for Zal.....for a professional player to hoof the ball out the park so much is woefull.

No punch up front today, that's why we didn't win.

Webster is the best centre half in the league. That's coming from someone who could not stand him for the way he went about trying to get to Rangers. Captain without the armband IMO.

Beats, delete your account please. I'm beginning to wonder if ur a hibee or not. At least show a bit of optimism, ****.

Beats, delete your account please. I'm beginning to wonder if ur a hibee or not. At least show a bit of optimism, ****.

:rofl:

Ribery's Face

Beats - Anymore of these negative threads you will be sectioned. Stay away from sharp objects and high places tonight. Oh and ropes.

As for Zal.....for a professional player to hoof the ball out the park so much is woefull.

webby mom the day mcgowan did well to

Yet another Zal hater!

He's been criticised for getting caught with the ball when he should have played it safe in the past, quite rightly.

Now, when he was the best player on the park in the first half, contributing more in constructive play than the whole midfield put together, because he played it safety first on the touchlines, he's woeful!

The only thing woeful is your post!

Beats - Anymore of these negative threads you will be sectioned. Stay away from sharp objects and high places tonight. Oh and ropes.

I was actually hoping he'd combine the both.

Please select from the following options;

Press 1 if Midfield Dynamo is registered blind.

Press 2 if Midfield Dynamo is not blind, just too stupid to process what his eyes see.

Press 3 if Midfield Dynamo didn't watch yesterday's game, but through he'd jump on the "Zal is a fecking bombscare who sells the jersey every game" wagon.

I think I'm going to try to trick the system and press 2 & 3 at the same time.

Please select from the following options;

Press 1 if Midfield Dynamo is registered blind.

Press 2 if Midfield Dynamo is not blind, just too stupid to process what his eyes see.

Press 3 if Midfield Dynamo didn't watch yesterday's game, but through he'd jump on the "Zal is a fecking bombscare who sells the jersey every game" wagon.

I think I'm going to try to trick the system and press 2 & 3 at the same time.

A trick like that got me tickets for 'Monster in Law' at the cinema....:down:

A trick like that got me tickets for 'Monster in Law' at the cinema....:down:

:lol:

Possibly what Midfield Dynamo was watching yesterday.....

16. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members

good sensilbe post here - perfect!

to the people calling Webster shi...not so good - list the players below who are better than him

Yet another Zal hater!

He's been criticised for getting caught with the ball when he should have played it safe in the past, quite rightly.

Now, when he was the best player on the park in the first half, contributing more in constructive play than the whole midfield put together, because he played it safety first on the touchlines, he's woeful!

I actually agree with this although he did try to step up at the wrong time leading to the goal.

I actually agree with this although he did try to step up at the wrong time leading to the goal.

That's true but who could have accounted for Mehdi allowing the ball to bounce 10 yards off him, straight to their most creative player. Mehdi's lack of control was almost entirely to blame for the goal.

I don't much like Andy Webster, but my God do I respect the magnificent sonofabitch's ability.

Since he followed my advice earlier in the season and cut out the sloppiness, he's been diamond. :smuggy:

I don't much like Andy Webster, but my God do I respect the magnificent sonofabitch's ability.

Since he followed my advice earlier in the season and cut out the sloppiness, he's been diamond. :smuggy:

Two last-ditch tackles in the box yesterday which were out of the top drawer. He's playing well at the moment and his fitness is improving.

Webster is the best centre half in the league. That's coming from someone who could not stand him for the way he went about trying to get to Rangers. Captain without the armband IMO.

100% correct

best defender at the club by a country mile,although i do have high hopes for ryan mcgowan,getting better with every game...........

Midfield Dynamo

Yet another Zal hater!

Ooooh get you!

I only deal in fact.....at that level, he should be able to keep the ball in the park. That's all.

I like Zal, but Maybe my expectation levels are too high for our skipper. Apologies if that offends you great keyboard warrior.

Archived