Up to you tomorrow Hearts

Its been a long time baby

Its been a long time baby

hibs took care of a SPL team today while being a point off the drop!

COME ON HEARTS get into them tomorrow!

He Who Cannot Be Named

You. :)

3 nil Hearts, Mrowiec hatrick.

left footed 30 yarder, overhead bicycle kick and a messi-esque mazy run from midfield slotting home after beating 5 and rounding the keeper.

If he even scores one I will get his name tattood on my arse.

He Who Cannot Be Named

who are the officials?

its a conspiracy!!!

Good point, I dont know who it is, but they will have their instructions. We just need to make sure we rise above.

If he even scores one I will get his name tattood on my arse.

I'll remember and hold you to that.

Alwaysinourshadows

Good point, I dont know who it is, but they will have their instructions. We just need to make sure we rise above.

It's either willie column or craig thomson I think

Problem Officer?

Craig Thomson (::troll:::'>) is the ref tomorrow, Willie Collum (:vrface:) is the ref on Wednesday.

I'll remember and hold you to that.

Seconded, and noted. If Mrowiec score's, I wholly expect a picture on Monday morning!

Captain Price

Seconded, and noted. If Mrowiec score's, I wholly expect a picture on Monday morning!

:bitgay:

He Who Cannot Be Named

Craig Thomson (::troll:::'>) is the ref tomorrow, Willie Collum (:vrface:) is the ref on Wednesday.

Willie Collum, born and bread in Rutherglen, Glasgow, to a family of Celtic season ticket holders, chosen to referee a game between Celtic and Hearts.

interehjrling.png

Patrick Bateman

Willie Collum, born and bread in Rutherglen, Glasgow, to a family of Celtic season ticket holders, chosen to referee a game between Celtic and Hearts.

interehjrling.png

Willie Collum, religious education teacher at St Aidan's High school in Wishaw. Och, we're just being paranoid now, aren't we? :rolleyes:

He Who Cannot Be Named

Willie Collum, religious education teacher at St Aidan's High school in Wishaw. Och, we're just being paranoid now, aren't we? :rolleyes:

To be fair, I was told this by a Celtic fan in the pub just after he sent off Larry Kingston, against Aberdeen I think it was.

However if the boy is an RE teacher then surely he has a religious preference and should not be refereeing games involving the old firm.

Id imagine with him being religious his mind is easily manipulated, not the best trait for an SPL referee.

With rangers in such a poor state and not much between the rest of us, this really is the season just about anyone could step up and win it.

Disapointed to see Sutton go but we still have a good team. Only have ourselves to blame if we don't progress.

With all the off field stuff going on how amazing would it be for Mr Paulo to land us some silverware! :woot:

To be fair, I was told this by a Celtic fan in the pub just after he sent off Larry Kingston, against Aberdeen I think it was.

However if the boy is an RE teacher then surely he has a religious preference and should not be refereeing games involving the old firm.

Id imagine with him being religious his mind is easily manipulated, not the best trait for an SPL referee.

I thought this was a football match not an inter-denominational competition? Only in Scotland...probably. :ninja:

Archived