well done big Zal

3fingersreid

dont know if he ever comes on here or not but a big thank you him for taking 10 mins out of his day yesterday to allow my daughter to have her picture taken with him, when it looked like he was in a hurry to be somewhere, I know he gets a fair bit of stick but its good to know he is aware -and are the rest of the players weve met- of how the young supporters still worship them, much credit to you :thumbsup:

great stuff! He is a top bloke, I met him on my 18th in the hard rock cafe with Miko, barely spoke english but wished me happy birthday and was really friendly despite having just arrived at the club.

dont know if he ever comes on here or not but a big thank you him for taking 10 mins out of his day yesterday to allow my daughter to have her picture taken with him, when it looked like he was in a hurry to be somewhere, I know he gets a fair bit of stick but its good to know he is aware -and are the rest of the players weve met- of how the young supporters still worship them, much credit to you :thumbsup:

10 minutes for a picture?! I think you need a new camera.

19th-century-photograph.jpg

:ninja::whistling:

Zal is a top bloke!

I took my little nephew around the back of the main stand after a match last season and Zal wasn't feeling and wanted to get home but still signed his top and get a photo with him.

Better call Saul

great stuff! He is a top bloke, I met him on my 18th in the hard rock cafe with Miko, barely spoke english but wished me happy birthday and was really friendly despite having just arrived at the club.

Hasn't he always been friendly ?

Hasn't he always been friendly ?

No idea, as unsurprisingly I didn't meet him until he moved to Edinburgh. Considering he had little connection to the club and had been hounded as a shocking CM in a few fleeting appearances I think the fact he acted as he did so soon at the club was excellent. I would expect a long term member of a club to feel a certain responsibility to supporters when meeting them but he went above and beyond.

Archived