Tough Decisions for Players?

skinnybob72

It must be quite tough for players on deadline day with the possibility of having to uproot your family (assuming they're married with kids) with s snap decision. For instance Kello may / may not have the option to move to Austria Vienna which is not exactly just down the road.

I know that they can earn a lot of money but it cant be easy having literally a few hours on deadline day to make such a big decision.

Anyone had to make similar choices in their line of work?

I should be so lucky.

Yeah. I'm currently involved in a tug of war at work between my old team, who desperately want me back, and my new team who think I can progress better with them.

Could mean a move all the way to the other side of the building.

Pretty stressful likes. :(

It must be quite tough for players on deadline day with the possibility of having to uproot your family (assuming they're married with kids) with s snap decision. For instance Kello may / may not have the option to move to Austria Vienna which is not exactly just down the road.

I know that they can earn a lot of money but it cant be easy having literally a few hours on deadline day to make such a big decision.

Not quite the same, but I got a double your salary job offer if you move to Inverness. Had an afternoon to think about it and two weeks to pack once accepted.

Problem Officer?

For fringe players moving to "lesser" clubs, maybe.

But for anyone decent, moving to someone who is probably a bigger club/plays in a better league/will pay you a higher wage is hardly a tough decision, is it?

Archived