Tonight's football

:shitwine:

Away from all the deadline stuff, quite a big fixture list in England tonight, including Everton v Man City on the telly.

Jonsson and Berra start for Wolves, and Stevenson is nowhere to be seen at Ipswich.

:jjyay:

1-0 Ipswich :(

We've got all game to fight back at least. Positive moves being made in the transfer market to strengthen for the rest of the season too.

Leeds winning. :seething:

Swindon doing well I tipped them for promotion at the start of the season. Wish I'd put my money where my mouth is. :sob:

Barnsley 2-0 up vs Derby too.

Anyone jumping on the Mirandes bus? Saw 4/1 on them so far.

Think I'll take a look at that game - great story. And good odds, taking into account what they did to Espanyol.

The French League Cup semi-final's on right now as well (http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/105086/1/watch-fc-lorient-vs-olympique-lyon.html), if anyone fancies a break from English drudgery.

Think I'll take a look at that game - great story. And good odds, taking into account what they did to Espanyol.

The French League Cup semi-final's on right now as well (http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/105086/1/watch-fc-lorient-vs-olympique-lyon.html), if anyone fancies a break from English drudgery.

Saw the French game advertised on bet365 earlier. Like a lot of the players to come out of the French league but the French game itself I find a bit slow and boring at times. Maybe that's just in comparison to Dutch and German football though which I like to watch frequently.

I thought Gareth Bale was at Barca now?

::troll:::'>

Derby having a mare, 3-0 down to Barnsley.

1-1 with Leeds and Birmingham now too.

Saw the French game advertised on bet365 earlier. Like a lot of the players to come out of the French league but the French game itself I find a bit slow and boring at times. Maybe that's just in comparison to Dutch and German football though which I like to watch frequently.

It can be, aye, but this has been pretty good so far - Lorient having a right go.

It can be, aye, but this has been pretty good so far - Lorient having a right go.

When I seen that match I contemplated a Lorient - Mirandes double. :woot:

Ricardo Vaz Te has just completed a move to West Ham too. Doesn't look like Barnsley are missing him though.

I thought Gareth Bale was at Barca now?

::troll:::'>

Along with Razulis, right?

1-0 Cardiff which will please Hammers fans and 1-0 Watford which I'm sure will too.

Swindon 3-1 up against Southend away, cracking result for thme.

1-0 Swansea. :yas:

Deadly double duo.

2-0 Spurs, Modric.

Would rather have Obua and Suso back from Barca though. That ?166m will be no comfort. :(

Would rather have Obua and Suso back from Barca though. That ?166m will be no comfort. :(

It's a shame that Christian Nade didn't show what Barca in him with us too. :down:

as it goes 3-1 Ipswich :lol:

Was just about to correct my post. :lol:

Few decent games in the football league tonight.

Say What Again
Few decent games in the football league tonight.

That Charlton result is beating my coupon - which looks good otherwise. :down:

:rofl:

Bloke has handcuffed himself to the City goalpost, looking forward to finding out what the **** that's about.

some boy has just handcuffed himself to the post in the everton-man city game!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Bloke has handcuffed himself to the City goalpost, looking forward to finding out what the **** that's about.

Feck, was just about to post that. :lol:

Probably because Everton have went a few seasons without giving money to Moyes and now he's got it he's blown it on Jellyfish.

Everton game - what a dobber!

Where's Rizzoli and Isles when you need them?

Is he a hun???

A guy just handcuffed himself to the post in the Everton v Man City game, anyone know why?

I'm going to hazard a guess that the guy is pissed off with the club being open to offers for so long but so far have not found a buyer.

Its all I can think of tbh.

biggrin.gif

A guy just handcuffed himself to the post in the Everton v Man City game, anyone know why?

protest at everton spending the only money theyv had in ages on an spl player :whistling:

I'm going to hazard a guess that the guy is pissed off with the club being open to offers for so long but so far have not found a buyer.

Its all I can think of tbh.

biggrin.gif

Think I'm right in saying the line is "Open to investment", it's still a grey area if the club are actively looking for a buyer, or if Kenwright wants someone to pump loads of money in and allow him to stay as chairman. Could be worse than him as well, it would only be worth selling up to someone that can actually take Everton to the next level.

Phil Thompson is an utter welt on Soccer Saturday. Like TGFITW everything comes back to his team. Tool.

Archived