Tune suggestions?

scottg71

I have the pleasure of DJing at the Hibs Girls POTY function tonight at Fester Rd. Apparently Murray and Griffiths are turning up to present the awards.

Any ideas for tunes I can slip into the playlist? The more subtle the better.

Say something on the lines of 'here's a couple in a row', then play At Seventeen by Janis Ian and 22 by Lily Allen without a break between them.

Never heard of it until now, but a Google search on "1902 song" brings up an album called Songs of August 1902. The last track is called 1902.

Griffiths you say ?

I wonder which one of the Hibs girls will produce a sprog in 9 months time then ?

TLC - Unpretty :thumbsup:

I have the pleasure of DJing at the Hibs Girls POTY function tonight at Fester Rd. Apparently Murray and Griffiths are turning up to present the awards.

Any ideas for tunes I can slip into the playlist? The more subtle the better.

Ghost town by The Specials cos the pusses on Murray and Griffiths are pretty scary and the stadium is always empty. :whistling:

I can't believe they are letting Griffiths near a womens team with his track record.

Maybe it will be 'Your once, twice, three times my baby ,,,,,,,,,,,'

I was thinking of saying when Griffiths walks in " He's promised not to hand gesture or impregnate anyone"

I was thinking of saying when Griffiths walks in " He's promised not to hand gesture or impregnate anyone"

As soon as he walks in play Stiff Little Fingers - suspect device :thumbsup:

Just make sure you record it on your phone.

Prince Buaben

This ! Please!

Finished with Seven Nation Army. Plenty of the Hibs girls singing the proper words. They've been infiltrated by Jambos!

Murray never showed, his arthritis must have been bothering him.

The weasel was there for an hour. Couldn't keep his eyes off the ladies team. Some stunners right enough but apparently at least half of them are carpet munchers..

Archived