Rudi Skacel...

jamboBG

41' Bochum [0 - 1] Hertha BSC

27' [0 - 1] R. Skacel

NB: Branny(with Bulgaria U19) watch the game in the stadion...

Walter Bishop
41' Bochum [0 - 1] Hertha BSC

27' [0 - 1] R. Skacel

NB: Branny(with Bulgaria U19) watch the game in the stadion...

Has Branny left HMFC yet? Im sick to death hearing about how he is anywhere but Edinburgh!!

Has Branny left HMFC yet? Im sick to death hearing about how he is anywhere but Edinburgh!!

Branny is definly player of Hearts. What will come in the future is thema for the future...

6833_526.JPG

Wonder if he kissed the Hertha badge after scoring .............. :rolleyes:

Couldnt be any worse than the Clum dance routine we have been put through. Give me badge kissing any time.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
Couldnt be any worse than the Clum dance routine we have been put through. Give me badge kissing any time.

Minor technicality .... Clum would have to score first to be able to kiss the badge like Rudi !!

His scoring and kissing is prob done in CC's !!

Minor technicality .... Clum would have to score first to be able to kiss the badge like Rudi !!

:bravo:

or scoring then kissing the rusty sheriffs badge ;)

Branny is definly player of Hearts. What will come in the future is thema for the future...

Very cryptic, Mr BG. You're like a Bulgarian version of Mystic Meg...

;)

Very cryptic, Mr BG. You're like a Bulgarian version of Mystic Meg...

;)

99.99% of members of this forum know who I'm, 99.99% know my face. What a Mystic!? 100% is true that Branimir is under contract with Hearts...

99.99% of members of this forum know who I'm, 99.99% know my face. What a Mystic!? 100% is true that Branimir is under contract with Hearts...

Couldn't care less if he stays or goes.

Couldn't care less if he stays or goes.

Today he stays and he want this. Another thema is that he is player under interest from another clubs. For your information - last game of reserves watched him two scouts from England (I never say clubs). Report coming and he is very, very diferent of the posts here on the board. Many positives and 3 full exellent ratings for pace, football technics, football determinations. And many another positives with diferent level of ratings(this is special sisstem), of cource several remarks. But this is absolutely normal in football. Any week here in Bulgaria coming minimum 10 scouts from Europian clubs, including England. But this is not final transfers. This is reports, negotiations and ect. I repeat - today Branny is player of Hearts. I know that are people who don't like this perspective, but this is possible more, that he to live immediately. IMPORTANT IS FINAL CONCLUSION: IF HE WORKING TRUE WITH TRUE COACHES BETWEN 6 AND 9 MONTHS HE CAN TO HAVE ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LEVEL. I never more will inform you for details, but this is true and now the ball is in another field. Now I can to repeat - the spite is one and normal human reaction, the true another "beer".

Guest GhostHunter

Right That's It.

I'm starting a new forum for Ex Hearts Players Who Score Goals Once They Leave.

To be perfectly, brutally honest, I couldn't give a rats peehole whether Skacel, Bednar, Pospisil, MacFarlane, Severin, Locke, Jankauskas, Velicka or Klimek score week in week out...I'm more concerned about OUR CURRENT state of affairs.

Rant Over.

Charlie-Brown
Right That's It.

To be perfectly, brutally honest, I couldn't give a rats peehole whether Skacel, Bednar, Pospisil, MacFarlane, Severin, Locke, Jankauskas, Velicka or Klimek score week in week out...I'm more concerned about OUR CURRENT state of affairs.

Rant Over.

Can we still be allowed to know if Pinilla or Calum Elliot manage to 'Score' though? :laugh:

portobellojambo1
Right That's It.

Rant Over.

Well if you want to visit a forum where fans are more likely to go on about their strikers inability to score goals try visiting this one -

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/

Right That's It.

Rant Over.

Hark at her!

drama-queen.jpg

Charlie-Brown
biteme.png

Somebody went to the time and effort to create that! someone also then photographed that then put it on the internet, someone had those ideas in the first place........

Don't worry...it doesn't mean anything bad. I was just teasing. :)

The six fabulous months we got out of Rudi looks about par for the course in his career. If I recall he was languishing at Marseillie when we got him ( and considered to be reserve left back at the time FFS !! )

I just checked Wiki and it says, having been out of favour there when a new Mgr came in, he actually went out on loan to Panathinaikos - however they didnt take up the option on him :eek:

I wonder why ?

turnkey1874

I think rudi played his best when he was with us, and to be honest we still have no replacement for him. He saw what was coming and decided to leg it, can't blame him really, everyone else of that era has :mad:

loveofthegame

An all time hero. Don't care what anyone else says or thinks. And thanks JamboBG, unlike Dex i like hearing about our former players

Archived