next five games

gazb77

surely the next five games we have to play the guys who arent getting a chance ie youth team and players like makela there will never be a better opurtunity than now to introduce them into system and give them a run to see what they can do in my opinion i would play kostadinov right away hes had a good season from what ive seen of u19s and reserve games and definately got to give jason thompson a chance plz

anyone else

Agreed. The next five games are completely pointless and I couldnt care less if we win them or not. In fact with Gretna already relegated the bottom 6 should all just go on holiday now. No one wants to see them.

By giving youth a chance that means playing 28 and 29 every week along with zali, miko, chesney!! We will still have to deal with jose gettin a game, 4-5-1, elliot up front by himself!!

Would love to see Wagner, Branny, McGowan.....given a chance but it all seems far to sensible to happen!!!

Makela will still not get a game because he is on a goal bonus contract meaning he gets paid a **** load everytime he nets a goal and since he's on the way out and these last five games are meaningless there is no need to waste money paying him to score.

He could have come in handy before the split though :mad:

Salvatore's Tash

Dont expect too many youngsters. More likely that the guys who the club want to sell will play. Shop window sort of thing.

I'd hope the young players that are close to the first team (been on the bench a few times) eg Glen, Thomson, McGowan get a game.

Thomson will be the most likely to start from the 3 because Robbie is out. Karipidis, although he is returning from Greece after a back injury, may sit the St Mirren game out, giving McGowan a chance. Glen has been playing for the first team as well recently so he may be partnered up front with someone, Nade or Calum Pele-ot (that name doesn't work, does it.)

Archived