Charlie Nickyluss

winston churchill

winston churchill

just caught his interview on soccer am, about todays scottish cup semi.

and i quote"am no expecting a big crowd the day because o the smallnuss o dumfreeees"

Glad to see the feckin' ersehole has done his homework, QOS are probably taking more to Hampden than the Wee Team take to major semi-finals.:rolleyes:

maroondoonhamer

He obviously hadn't taken into consideration the catchment area of QOS. Dumfries maybe a small town but there is also quite a few other towns and villages nearby that don't have professional football teams, unlike the area around Glasgow where every nook and crany does.

Now that Gretna are heading down the plug there seems to be a lot of folk jumping off their bandwagon and onto the "Super South" bandwagon.

He bummed up Gretna in the interview before the game and ironically half the Gretna supporters were Queens fans and Charlie mate.. whats the capticity of Gretna to Dumfries?

He doesnt have a clue, 9,500 tickets were sold for the Queens game and he slags off the amount of people in Dumfries?

Also seperate trains were made for QOTS fans and I was told 120 buses went to the game.

What a poor attendance and effort from QOTS and the region of Dumfries...

Nicholas is a plank.

9,500 tickets were sold for the Queens game

Looked more than that to me.

They had a brilliant support (considering) with them.

Charlie is an arse. He also pointed out that the young lad Phil Maguire would give the Queens defence some real problems. The boy's name is Chris Maguire Charlie you tool, if you can't bother to learn the names properly when you are only a pundit on about 5 games a season maybe you shouldn't bother eh?

Imeantasong

Shocking quality Sky have for North of the Border. It only costs ?45 a month right enough.

They asked him for team news. He obviously didn't have a clue so spoke about the crowd, poorly.

Called the Aberdeen players "fakers" after the game :rofl:

GIRFUY Charlie.

That was hilarious, and when asked what he meant by that he didn't have a clue what he was actually trying to say.

Plonker.

I'm surprised he even knows where QotS come from. He must have asked someone this morning.

Fecking Joey.

Not as bad as 5Live last night on a discussion about Rangers chances of doing the quadruple given they would have to play 14 games to do it. . One of the English pundits thought Rangers would do Partick as 'Partick isn't far from Glasgow'. FFS.

Looked more than that to me.

They had a brilliant support (considering) with them.

No, 9,000 is about right.

Official attendance was just under 25,000. 9,000 Queens fans, 14,000 gutted Aberdeen fans. ;)

chester copperpot
No, 9,000 is about right.

Official attendance was just under 25,000. 9,000 Queens fans, 14,000 gutted Aberdeen fans. ;)

Hope you had a great day mate, am well chuffed now on both accounts. Im sure Colincameronspenalty is a big doonhammer aswell, well done to you's both.

Hope you had a great day mate, am well chuffed now on both accounts. Im sure Colincameronspenalty is a big doonhammer aswell, well done to you's both.

I did, mate - it was absolutely superb. :thumb:

I did, mate - it was absolutely superb. :thumb:

fecking have it, i never made the game, and its a wierd feeling being a huge hearts fan despite being a doonahmer, im sure acey feels the same,(Hearts are my only team, but im still dumfries and that and u cant not get behind the lads, Jiim Thomson is like the Elvis for Queens etc) i love hearts but i still always look out for 'The only team in the bible', if QoS make Europe then i urge every jambo to get along, fur the banter likes!!!

The Real Maroonblood

I have not seen Sky Sports News for a while but I assume Jeff Sterling still squirms at that fuds imposter of being an expert. Jeff probably has forgotten more about the stastistics of the game than he will ever know.

gorgie blizzard

He even had the cheek to slate the commentator for inventing the word 'magicary' in the first half!

The worse Charlie comment was when he commented on the amount of QoS 'boxes' that got back to defend! Presumably he meant bodies. Even at that, he said it twice! The uneloquences of this man is disbelievably no the bestest.

He even had the cheek to slate the commentator for inventing the word 'magicary' in the first half!

The worse Charlie comment was when he commented on the amount of QoS 'boxes' that got back to defend! Presumably he meant bodies. Even at that, he said it twice! The uneloquences of this man is disbelievably no the bestest.

Aye, him and George Dubya Bush:)

Archived