Watch broken

Ross21

Somehow managed to Break my watch last weekend - must of sat on it when I had it in my pocket. The screen has gone blank almost like it's got no battery & I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get it fixed?! It's a sports-type watch

Cheers

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Somehow managed to Break my watch last weekend - must of sat on it when I had it in my pocket. The screen has gone blank almost like it's got no battery & I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get it fixed?! It's a sports-type watch

Cheers

Look for the other thread regarding watch straps. Theres a poster there who'll sort it out for yoy with a nail and a hammer.

Don't bother going to a watch shop/jewellers, they'll only rip you off

Look for the other thread regarding watch straps. Theres a poster there who'll sort it out for yoy with a nail and a hammer.

Don't bother going to a watch shop/jewellers, they'll only rip you off

He could always ask for a freebie, with the promise of future custom.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cheers

What you need is advice from a horology enthusiast... I think that a prominent poster on this very forum may be of some help there. :thumbsup:

Archived