Ultrasonic spider repellent

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Anyone know where to get these plug ins around Edinburgh and how much they're worth?

It's getting near that time of year again. :sad:

Professor.Arturo
Anyone know where to get these plug ins around Edinburgh and how much they're worth?

I dont mind spiders.....but its getting near wasp time :sad:

CompleteIdiot

I bought one of these things from Ireland over the internet a few years back. It was only available from Ireland then. You seem to be able to get them quite a few places now.

http://www.pestcontrolshop.co.uk/acatalog/PestClear_3000_Dual_Action_Pest_Repeller__49.99.html

How many spiders do you get??

If you remove all the spiders then what about the flies? :confused:

I dont mind spiders.....but its getting near wasp time :sad:

urgh, i'm in the same frame of mind as you!

i can easily get rid of spiders, but unless i have a full can of wasp killing spray stuff i can't bear summertime.

i am utterly phobic about wasps and if anyone can reccommend a good way of keeping them away from me, then let me know!

The Old Tolbooth

Apparently with the warmer climates over here now, there are much bigger spiders on the way, some of them venomous. They have already been found in Southern England and also as far North as Lancaster and its only a matter of time before they cross the border.

Archived