"I'm thinkin of a masterplan...

Best Hero

Not sure i fthis has been discussed, or even mooted, on here in the past few months and I am sorry to start another thread regarding the debacle that has surrounded the club recently but I mentioned to a mate the other day that I had started to think that this whole wages farce might end up being just another of Vlad's schemes...

Now, I realise this is as far out there as one could possibly get, and I'm probably clutching at straws and letting my imagination run wild, but having experienced Vlad's madness on many an occasion and watched it play out time and time again the fantacist in me came up with the following scenario:

So far Hearts and Vlad have come closer and closer to legal action regarding the late payment of the players wages but so far have avoided any such action and continue to oppperate fully as a club and business. They have not ever really been in danger of closure (so far as we can beleive) or any of the bull**** that the wretched bile of a media circus in this country will have us beleive and have in fact been setting out on a mission to weed out those who don't truly want to play for the club and to expose the obvious corruption in Scottish Football through thier use of covert spies in the SPL and SFA and bring the old firm to thier knees in the process and urn Darkheid and the other one into landfill space.

:teehee:

You know there may be some truth in this. Romanov loves to hold on to his money for as long as legally possible.

Think of the late rent for the shops we had, overdue payments for the building he bought, money we owed genk for beslija the bullet, Billy browns severance pay, HMRC taxes, SMG group, bosnian pensioners, players wages and the list goes on...

He always seems to conveniently pay up when legal action is threatened. There is definitely method in his magners.

yeh i think it could be, he just likes to get people going and i think he is wanting to see who really cares about the club! anyone know where i can find the bbc documentary there was on him?would be goood to look back on it!? i'm not aloud to start threads because i've only commented 30 odd times which in the mods eyes means im not worthy for some strange reason....

tartofmidlothian

I reckon all of the above and more. He wants:

- to hold onto his money for as long as possible.

- to weed out players who don't want to play for him.

- to give certain players an incentive to accept payoffs.

- to give other, higher paid players a kick up the arse to sort out moves to new clubs.

- to get the wage bill down quickly before the fair play rules come in.

Archived