Todays Goals (merged threads)

Guest Prince William

Can't understand a word of it but the commentary on that vid is fantastic they seem genuinely more excited than the tits sky had doing it.

Mate, you beat me too it!!!

I didn't understand a single word, but enjoyed it 1000 times more than listening to A*** Walker!!

Sky, get that lad signed up! Brings a tear to the eye!

I watched it in Cochranes hotel with John Mitchell and his ( <3 ) Mrs!

Big John was goin radge at the 2nd goal!

Top top lad!

Mate, you beat me too it!!!

I didn't understand a single word, but enjoyed it 1000 times more than listening to A*** Walker!!

Feckin this 10000000000000000%!!!!!

Francis Albert

i wish the commentators in this country gave it big licks like that!

They do. Only for OF goals though.

rudi must stay

i wish the commentators in this country gave it big licks like that!

pat nevin would give it big licks, if Hibs had won. No doubt it'll all be down to a lack of quality like the Scottish Cup game in 2009

The goal celebrations at Easter Road are nothing without every fan in the stand running down the stairs trying to get to the front row! hahahaha

Seymour M Hersh

What a commentator!!

Makes more sense than any in this country.

Also clearly enjoyed our goals more than the hobos. :D

Problem Officer?

Skacel's celebration was ******* PERFECT. :wub:

I'm seriously starting to run out of room on my Sky+ box with the number of games recorded of us pumping the losers from Lochend.

I honestly think we should sell Tynecastle and start playing at Easter Road. I love watching us there.

Just in from an excellent day in the pub.

I'm now crying after watching that again.

I love Hearts. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:enjoy

1 question Mr Fishman; What was LUKE GOSS doing standing next to you? :lol:

scots civil war

i was right behind the goals row h........when rudi brought the ball down and controlled it ,one knew exactly where that

spherical object was going.....the moment it hit the back of the net,it was like a bomb had went off~

it wasnt your usual cheer,oh no

it came from the pits of every hearts fan`s stomach.a truly awesome piece of sound and emotion rent the ******* place

and then he took a bow as well

priceless.......he killed them you know :thumbsup:

Problem Officer?

Just imagine if Webby never scored and Skacel's goal was actually the winner - 92nd minute. :arry::wow:

Walter Bishop

:thumbsup:enjoy

Watched this about 20 times now, love it when our fans are singing "your not very good" and then realise Rudi is about to shoot, the singing stops and then the eruption when he hits the back of the net is a joy to behold. :thumbsup:

SKASCELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOAAAAAAAAA

Gowsers celebrates everything like a giggling schoolgirl. Watch the footage of the penalty award at Prakhead this season. If there was anyone I wanted to score a derby goal it would be him. Hopefully captain one day. LOVE that guy. YASSS!

EDIT: I may have had a few ales.

Watched this about 20 times now, love it when our fans are singing "your not very good" and then realise Rudi is about to shoot, the singing stops and then the eruption when he hits the back of the net is a joy to behold. :thumbsup:

what a finish,oh the joys :)

Archived