Warning... Blackburn Rovers, Aston Villa, Sunderland...

CJGJ

all supposed to be big outsiders and no hopers -- all won -- so take care boys and no assumptions please --

Victory has to be earned and is not given.

Libertonian_II

all supposed to be big outsiders and no hopers -- all won -- so take care boys and no assumptions please --

Absolutely spot on. Way too many folks thinking we just have to turn up...

Last time I looked our away record was nothing short of awful :down:

This forum should be re-named.

How about an English forum is added to Terrace/Shed/Pub/England Football.

The night before a derby too ... :yucky:

:Vlad-Stupid:

As much as we are being over confidant hibs seem to think there going to "hammer" us haha!

:ermm:

I haven't spoken to one Hibs fan who thinks they are going to win.

Yes but doesn't all good things come in 3's?

Thats the maximum so there can be no more. Hopefully. :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

Exactly. I want players being confident not arrogant. Confidence is knowing that you are able to win if you do what you are supposed to do, arrogance is thinking you will win just because you are there.

Craig Walker

:ermm:

I haven't spoken to one Hibs fan who thinks they are going to win.

I know a couple of them and they say there going to hammer us. Saying that they said the same thing when we beat them 2-0

The Old Tolbooth

Hibs are not big outsiders tomorrow though,, they're 2/1 with Hearts priced up at 11/8, not a lot in it betting wise.

Rudolf's Mate

I know a couple of them and they say there going to hammer us. Saying that they said the same thing when we beat them 2-0

If there forum is anything to go by then they all think they are getting spanked. Also been ribbing boys on FB and they've all been saying it looks bad.....

Despite this only a win will do for us as they would bite our hand off for a draw. I'm also cautious as it's a derby however they are rank and we've got a bit form behind us.

Let's not forget it's Hearts we're talking about. If ever we are up against a big money newly signed striker yet to open his account for his new club - we gift them a goal. If ever we are up against a keeper so out of form he doesn't look like he could catch a cold - we score nowt. If ever we think we're in with a great chance 'cause the opposition's star centre mid is out injured - we let his replacement run the show and ping Hollywood passes left right and centre. If ever we come up against a new manager who couldn't buy a win...

There i've said it now, hopefully I'll be proved wrong. I'd gladly eat my words.

I've been saying that for long enough. Lets just get 3 points and get the hell away from that place, none of this 6-0, 7-0 pash, 3 points is 3 points. There's goin to be some daft looking folk on kickback if Hubs end up winning tomorrow, err on the side of caution and if the players do think they just have to turn up then they should be severely booted up the backside, they'll not deserve to win, our record during the whole of 2011 is pretty poor overall, we are in no shape to think we'll definitely win. (I still believe we will though but not shouting about it) 2-1 JT's

Do we not have the worst away goals for record in the UK this season? I'm not overly confident or worried but its a derby anything can happen

Yep, Lucian quoting you got ya caught!

:lol:

He did ... doosh bag that he is!!!! ha thought I got away with the '.'

Blackburn are still going down, Sunderland and Villa will be fine.

Jambof3tornado

2 up at half time would be nice. Then an early 3rd and we can relax with a wee sing song!!!

Shooze off if you...........

downunder jambo

Hate to say it but my gut feeling is telling me 2-1 to Hibs! Gawd, I hope my gut's wrong!

Blackburn are still going down, Sunderland and Villa will be fine.

City at home to the scumbags in the fa cup next week, interesting tie.

Hibs are not big outsiders tomorrow though,, they're 2/1 with Hearts priced up at 11/8, not a lot in it betting wise.

Hibs were nearly 3-1 yesterday on Betfair.

A fair point well made.

One more than they tramps will do.

Good point sir, well made, hate going into derby games to confident to many people are away to confident, I know hobo's who are sticking big money on Hearts today, I know hate to admit I know hobbo's before anyone comments but I suppose we all know hobbo's lol

But know matter how bad Hearts were I would NEVER put money against my team going into a derby game, Great everyone is buzzing for this but at the same time lads lets keep our feet on the ground, and one last thing lets get stuck into the vermin.

Gorgie Rulss Come on the jt's

Archived