what is this Bollocks on bbc 1

Better call Saul

I was momentarily pleased when they said match of the day on next. Then I remembered I was In Scotland.

Dawsons creek smiley.

It's dire, not even watching this year. Felt betrayed last year when it become obvious that Jools Hootenanny was recorded after all despite them pretending otherwise.

In all honesty I hate Hogmanay, I think it's a reaction to all those childhoods where you were made to stay up late for 'the bells and then all the forced insincere emotion and pissed relatives greetin' to each other and then getting utterly blootered, whilst a succession of drunks would come in and you had to greet each one like they were the second coming, even if they only turned up at New Year with a warm can of kestrel to nick everyone else's booze.

Horrific. :down:

Carl Fredrickson

Only An Excuse? Only A Pile Of Pish!!!

Why o why is this crap still being aired? Absolutely awful.

I think its time to put some vinyl on and switch the TV off :thumbsup:

Just turned the tv off halfway through. That's the first time I've seen only an excuse for years. My god it's dreadful.

Better call Saul

That Watson boy needs to move to the side and make way for lad that was posted on here last month ...he was superb

What was the sketch about us and hibs even about :facepalm:

Something to do with Edinburgh people using the word Ken.

Only an excuse...

:vrface:

Utter shite, they have all year to make one show and they make THAT!

It should return to the radio, brutal stuff.

Hannibal Lecter

Only an excuse...

:vrface:

Utter shite, they have all year to make one show and they make THAT!

It should return to the radio, brutal stuff.

Or disappear to never be seen/heard of ever again.

jambos are go!

Only. An Excuse rotten. But I did smile at the sketch parodying a certain player getting himself sent off and the reference to Edinburgh war with the Glasgow media. At least they alluded to it.

Only. An Excuse rotten. But I did smile at the sketch parodying a certain player getting himself sent off and the reference to Edinburgh war with the Glasgow media. At least they alluded to it.

You smiled at that? I let out a small fart and had a gubful of beer.

Happy new year.

Jambof3tornado

Right Stirling oot the car !

Classic stuff. Would rather watch reruns of that than any of the pish we have nowadays.

Even reruns of chewing the fat would be a step in the right direction.

Templeton Peck

I watched a rather glorious hour on BBC2 with Michael Parkinson interviewing Morecambe and Wise.

Turned over to BBC1. Met with the joke about the Dougie Bell-end at the new Pittodrie, laughed and turned it over. I laughed only because my pals dad is called Dougie Bell

Now that a lot of folk on here will be well and truely blootered the question is

"How much booze would it take before you would even consider Jackie Bird, if you get my drift?"

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hogmanay Live streamed internationally. :vrface:

Feck off Jackie Bird and your weegie wannabe teuchter mates. Just show the Edinburgh fireworks and stop some crap pub singer ruining Auld Lang Syne!

The sad thing is you will all no doubt watch it again next year, giving the BBC the viewing figures to justify a further episode. :wacko:

i just watched MoTD and then played Skyrim on the xboxl The tv was dross, especially STV's schedule. I mean Scotland's Greatest Album repeated for about the 4th time already, the Beyonce thing (which was on ITV a couple of weeks ago) and then other pish. They'd obviously pissed away their tiny budget before Hogmanay. I can't even be bothered watching Jools Holland these days.......maybe I'm just getting old :)

Now that a lot of folk on here will be well and truely blootered the question is

"How much booze would it take before you would even consider Jackie Bird, if you get my drift?"

:what: I'd pump her sober, no problem.

Denis Law and Frank McAvennie.... just not relevant to Scottish football, typical old firm nonsense as always....

That Watson boy needs to move to the side and make way for lad that was posted on here last month ...he was superb

Link? :thumbsup:

Better call Saul

Can't mind the name of the boy and I am hopeless at searching through kickback ...he went from doing rooney , levein , hansen, and many more and he was superb ....will try having a look when I finish from work

Archived