Todays Fitba

Napoleon  Wilson

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea are shocking. Terry and Luiz. :rofl:

Not only does he look like Sideshow Bob, Luiz fecking plays like him anaw.

He's shite :D

Villas-Boas must be close to the sack I reckon!

Na, they spent a fortune to get him. He needs to overhaul the squad, when he was at Porto he cleared out a lot of the older players, I think he'll want to do the same at Chelsea. It'll take time, and you don't win the CL by switching manager year after year.

Na, they spent a fortune to get him. He needs to overhaul the squad, when he was at Porto he cleared out a lot of the older players, I think he'll want to do the same at Chelsea. It'll take time, and you don't win the CL by switching manager year after year.

Exactly, its clear to see the squad needs changed. Will Abramovich be willing to supply the cash or will Chelsea fall away from the CL positions? Also bearing in mind the new fifa financial rules its going to be very difficult for Chelsea.

Should never have emptied Acelloti (sp) until terry and lampard were retiring, he was a good man manager. I don't think many get on with the Porto Geeza.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's not making it easy for himself by dropping a Chelsea legend in Lampard and bizarre decisions like bringing on Torres wide right.

Don't think how much they paid Porto to get him will make a difference.

Don't think how much they paid Porto to get him will make a difference.

?30 million to get him, he's shite, the Porto manager is shite, they sack AVB, AVB goes back to Porto, Jose back to the bridge.

Liverpool win last night, Man U beaten, Chelsea beaten, Spurs dropping points.

Happy New Year! :lol:

:greggy:

Back from the Man United game.

Have to say Blackburn didn't look like a relegation side to me, huge workrate and will to get something from the game.

Was astonished by how poor United were - though they had chances to win the game. Not enough winners in the side and too many lightweight players. Massive clearout required if Fergie is going to even think about winning another Champions League, including a goalie who will go in the Barthez/Taibi/Bosnich bracket.

Not impressed with the United fans either, very little atmosphere at the game.

Archived