match ball

Super T

My lad came away with the match ball on Wednesday, courtesy of a miskick by Webster into the crowd, which fair made our trip. An overzelous steward tried to ruin it by taking it off him but he relented in the end so fair play to him.

However, I was wondering how many folk have actual match balls, not the supposedly played with and signed by players, but actually been on the pitch balls?

My kitchen door has had more goals scored against it today than we've scored in the last 3 years, and with running commentary!

Pity I can't figure out how to do smileys on here from my phone!

Forget match balls - I had the corner flag that had been blown off by the wind in my pocket and the steward (somehow knowing I had it) demanded it back!

*******s.

I thought the ball boy had that. I thought I seen him him try to give it to the linesman and he wasn't interested.

Fair play for keeping a hold of that, another item for the box in the attic. :-)

Well done to your laddie. I don't have anything like that, although I did help my mate's wee girl get Bouzid's shirt at the end of the Dundee United game last season by pointing her out to him. Good guy that I am....

Seriously though, how much of a pathetic, jobsworth ***** do you have to be to try and take a ball off a wee laddie in that situation?

Aberdeen stewards are just below Parkhead ones on my list of arseholes.

Archived