What did Santa bring you?

hughesie27

I usually make this thread each year on xmas morning but due to being out tonight I thought id make it on my way home.....

So far ive received a stroll along Glasgow road from the white lady. Hoping to get cash and a few sutprises.

Merry Christmas Kickback.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my other half a new cd/radio for side of the bed.. Just unwrapped it, batteries are in the box but no remote control :smiliz46:

I usually make this thread each year on xmas morning but due to being out tonight I thought id make it on my way home.....

So far ive received a stroll along Glasgow road from the white lady. Hoping to get cash and a few sutprises.

Merry Christmas Kickback.

Funnily enough, I have received exactly the same thing so far....

Due to us having to travel tomorrow, we essentially did all our Xmas day stuff today.

Angry+Birds+8+Inch+DELUXE+Plush+With+Sound+Red+Bird.jpg

62-4436003MMA77UC1083485M.jpg

And Paul Scholes autobiography.

Bird got me a hoody, new Sonic game and a few other bits and peices.

my secret santa at work got me some body shop vanilla stuff (lip balm and body butter)

my best mate got me a tardis sal and pepper set which is amazing, also a bottle of 10 yr old tawny port which i'm actually gagging to open at the moment but resisting temptation.

family stuff will be tomorrow :)

Funnily enough, I have received exactly the same thing so far....

Alway makes for a pleasant Christmas morning...

alwaysthereinspirit

11.42 here. Nothing to report here Sir.

Should have mentioned the glass of eggnog with Captain morgan i just downed as a warm up.

Jimmy McNulty

Got the wife some nice bling from Tiffanys.

She got me a gift card to a quite nice men's tailors here in town....

Santa still just under an hour away from Peebo towers. Has been pissing down here all day, never seen the likes - getting concerned my pool might overflow.

Just about tanned a wee bottle of Stag's Breath liquer that I must have taken over from Blighty a couple of years ago. Hangover going to be reminiscent of the old days on Christmas morning, I fear.

Gregory House M.D.

The Shameless Boxset

The Inbetweeners boxset and movie

Hangover 2

A Hangover :thumbsdown:

Limitless

Billy Connollys best bits

PotC: On Stranger tides

Jack Daniels

CKONE

Issey Miyake

Jean-Paul Gautier Le Male Terible

And a Jean-Louis Valois

:pleasing:

Give me an hour while I force myself out of bed

I know for sure I'm getting a beanbag chair for the living room for maximum comfiness playing X-Box plus a laptop for me & the mrs from the in-laws :smuggy:

Nice edit BB :thumbsup:

Only had a few presents to open until I go to my folks later on. So far..

Cravat

A framed poster of the Ride album from 1994 "Carnival of Light"

Nigel Slater - 20 minute cook book

Chocolates

thumbsup.gif

Give me an hour while I force myself out of bed

I know for sure I'm getting a beanbag chair for the living room for maximum comfiness playing X-Box plus a laptop for me & the mrs from the in-laws :smuggy:

Nice edit BB :thumbsup:

Update - beanbag chair is comfier than my wildest dreams, might never use the sofa again

Got some trainers, boxers, socks, t-shirt & hoodie.

Strangely my mum has got me two shower gel/deodorant sets, got a bit of a complex now and am going for a shower (awaits Wedge to say he didn't even get 1!)

my secret santa at work got me some body shop vanilla stuff (lip balm and body butter)

my best mate got me a tardis sal and pepper set which is amazing, also a bottle of 10 yr old tawny port which i'm actually gagging to open at the moment but resisting temptation.

family stuff will be tomorrow :)

secret santa at work got me a football quiz book. a bottle of Scottish brewed beer and a puzzle compendium :smiliz19: someone must like me ;)

Update - beanbag chair is comfier than my wildest dreams, might never use the sofa again

Got some trainers, boxers, socks, t-shirt & hoodie.

Strangely my mum has got me two shower gel/deodorant sets, got a bit of a complex now and am going for a shower (awaits Wedge to say he didn't even get 1!)

Where did you get the bean bag chair, Malky?

Quite like the sound of that myself for the X Box.

I got my other half a new cd/radio for side of the bed.. Just unwrapped it, batteries are in the box but no remote control :smiliz46:

It was stuck under the sofa... men.. :smiliz57:

Cravat

Chocolates

thumbsup.gif

Awesome band. And a top gift idea. :thumbsup:

Got Frankie Boyle tickets for the Playhouse in August from Mrs JJ, along with some DVDs, good few books, and a pair of puma gutties. Happy days.

Where did you get the bean bag chair, Malky?

Quite like the sound of that myself for the X Box.

Only 40 bucks from Amazon, I'll post the link when I'm on the laptop later on (on iPod the now)

Guiness book of records, guitar basics kit, couple of batman related t-shirts, jeans, boxers and a 3d drawing kit from the misses. Still to go home though.

32" Full HD TV. PS3 games and steering wheel. (these are all getting put in a new games room!)

Heap of books! (shove those kindles up yer arse!)

Limited edition framed and authenticated filmcells from the original Indiana Jones movies.

Few DVDS and Complete season box sets.

CDs and the usual sweeties etc.

Delighted with that! :santa3: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

32" Full HD TV. PS3 games and steering wheel. (these are all getting put in a new games room!)

Missus had it wrapped and hidden behind sofa in the livingroom for about a week and I had genuinely no idea :facepalm:

Dean Winchester

Hauppauge HD PVR

Lovely piece of kit :thumbsup:

Got a hell of alot of Jack Daniels, money, smelly stuff and my first guitar amp and it is loud as feck! :thumbsup:

Er indoors got me....

Ralph Lauren aftershave

MOS CD

Kasabian CD

Trainers

WW2 book

the usual smellies.....

Some chocolate.....

and.......Hearts socks(for wearing, not football ones) lol.....um no 12 anymare hen.... :cornette:

Er indoors got me....

Ralph Lauren aftershave

MOS CD

Kasabian CD

Trainers

WW2 book

the usual smellies.....

Some chocolate.....

and.......Hearts socks(for wearing, not football ones) lol.....um no 12 anymare hen.... :cornette:

My old dear got me the Hearts calender last year. I'm almost 27 :facepalm:

An all night Ghost Hunt at the Old Nick theatre with Chris Conway from Most Haunted. :yas:

Tickets to see Chicago and Michael macintyre. :yas:

And...

Superman pyjamas. :what:

Only 40 bucks from Amazon, I'll post the link when I'm on the laptop later on (on iPod the now)

You da man.

thumbsup.gif

A season ticket for Geelong Cats :o

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Go Cats go

Ra Ra Ra

Electric tooth brush

Sweater

Stephen Fry book

Anti-Monopoly board game.

Some Booze & chocolates.

Cash

&

Socks and pants.

Still to do the rounds at the in-laws & Parents though.

I P Knightley

Realy weird; I got:

• a sable
  • a '54 convertible (light blue)
  • a yacht
  • the deed to a platinum mine
  • a duplex
  • cheques
  • decorations from Tiffany's
  • and a ring.

careful what you wish for, boys and girls...

I also got the super-deluxe director's cut release of Quadrophenia. So not all bad.

Lovely piece of kit :thumbsup:

Got a hell of alot of Jack Daniels, money, smelly stuff and my first guitar amp and it is loud as feck! :thumbsup:

I had a nightmare trying to set it up with the PS3 this morning.Nothing to do with the HD PVR just the PS3 as it would not let me change to component cables from hdmi but I eventually got it done.How do you send the video straight to YouTube ?

Realy weird; I got:

• a sable
  • a '54 convertible (light blue)
  • a yacht
  • the deed to a platinum mine
  • a duplex
  • cheques
  • decorations from Tiffany's
  • and a ring.

careful what you wish for, boys and girls...

I also got the super-deluxe director's cut release of Quadrophenia. So not all bad.

That's what you deserve for being such a good girl and for all the boys you never kissed, IP! :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

I had a nightmare trying to set it up with the PS3 this morning.Nothing to do with the HD PVR just the PS3 as it would not let me change to component cables from hdmi but I eventually got it done.How do you send the video straight to YouTube ?

You record it directly to your PC/Laptop's hard-drive and then just upload that file. Their was a CD/DVD with mine with the software on it - Arcsoft Total Media Extreme just open it up, click Record Video and the PS3 output should show up on the screen :thumbsup:

Also if you pretty much hold the power button for 10-15 seconds it resets the video settings, took me ages to figure it out :lol:

You record it directly to your PC/Laptop's hard-drive and then just upload that file. Their was a CD/DVD with mine with the software on it - Arcsoft Total Media Extreme just open it up, click Record Video and the PS3 output should show up on the screen :thumbsup:

Also if you pretty much hold the power button for 10-15 seconds it resets the video settings, took me ages to figure it out :lol:

Yeah it took me ages to figure it out as well.I then had it up and running but went on YouTube to check out the best set up which is 720p and the decker blank screened me again and I had to go through the whole process again.It is a nice piece of kit though and yes I got the arcsoft stuff and I then use microsoft movie maker

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Nothing as yet but I pleaded for a Mickey Mouse watch from The Rev/Jim pantz/Victorian, he won't let me down !

Nothing as yet but I pleaded for a Mickey Mouse watch from The Rev/Jim pantz/Victorian, he won't let me down !

Hope he Disney disappoint you. :biggrin:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Cravat

Chocolates

thumbsup.gif

Another admirer of the ride poster here, great band, great album, great pressie- takes me back to happy times that one.

Got a smart top from the mrs and a cracking pair of gazelles (inspired by the kickback thread I'm guessing).

Also got a couple of good books from the old boy- along with the annual cd selection including horrors, j mascis and stephen malkmus. Plus cheese, port and whisky galore. Happt thaitb.

Archived