Wages Unpaid at Vlad's Basketball team

Martin_T

As per the The Sun in today's BBC rumours section:

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov's Lithuanian basketball club, Kestutis Marciulionis, have been taken to court for ?175,000 of unpaid wages - in a mirror image of recent events at the Edinburgh football club. (the Sun)

Looks like it's all of UBIG that are in deep do do. Hopefully we see a quick sale of HMFC then.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Looks like it's all of UBIG that are in deep do do. Hopefully we see a quick sale of HMFC then.

Strange, I thought the team Mr Romanov owns is called Zalgiris Kaunas !

"Kestutis Marciulionis" according to Google is a basketball player !

More pish making the board to give certain folk there Jollys, hopefully we don't see a quick sale of HMFC then.

Nucky Thompson

Looks like it's all of UBIG that are in deep do do.

Aye OK then, all because of a 2nd hand rumour from the Sun in BBC rumour section :lol:

ToadKiller Dog

Looks like the Scum jornos need to go back to jorno school if they ever went and learn about researching facts .

Charlie-Brown

That's a bit of an assumption Martin - we know that the profitable parts of UBIG have been subsidising HMFC for years and I suppose it's not unreasonable to assume the other clubs and basketball team are also heavily subsidised. It does indicate that perhaps the profitable parts of UBIG are not generating enough cash or surplus to subsidise the sports clubs who are feeling the pain and have a big shortfall in income - not sure how much it tell us about the other actual real businesses in UBIG though?

The Future's Maroon

What I read is its a player and he is claiming unpaid wages from ten years ago...Vlad or UBIG said his contract was not with the club directly but through a different company (I assume like what Tevez had a few years back) - so really a total non-story.

Considering the utter skubala that rag prints in its "genuine" articles who, within an inch of their right mind, would give credence to the "gossip" section?

Amazing, I read this a few days ago and was completely unmoved by the subject.

Obviously need to remove my heid from my arse or something.

Sounds like shit stirring bollocks TBH.

Remember the Spitting Immage puppets of media types? Pigs wearing Trilby hats? That's what I think of when sombody mentions the Sun or any other gutter press shit rags. The Sun should stick to what it dows best, taking pictures of scantily clad bimbos. Leave proper journalism to proper journalists.

BTW the vast majority of the Sun's readership are knuckle dragging morons, I wouldn't admit to reading it.

THE SUN :vrface:

PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THAT SHITE??? AND BELIEVE IT????

i use capitals to put extra emphasis on my point that reading and believing anything in the sun seems so ridiculously stupid to me that i cannot believe for one second people actually do, my word, the world is a dumber place than i though :facepalm:

SKINT basketball superstar Kestutis Marciulionis, 34, is sensationally SUING Hearts boss Vladimir Romanov, the Sun can reveal.

The on-court hoops ace, 28, hopes to claim back ?175,000 of unpaid wages he is due from his time at FBK Zalgiris TEN years ago. Renowned Scots law expert Paul McBride QC, 17, has already offered to represent the troubled Lithuanian, 46, for free.

"I think it's, eh, no very good and that, eh?" said St. Johnstone striker Cillian Sheridan, 72, when asked how Marciulionis' treatment related to his stint in Bulgarian football.

SKINT basketball superstar Kestutis Marciulionis, 34, is sensationally SUING Hearts boss Vladimir Romanov, the Sun can reveal.

The on-court hoops ace, 28, hopes to claim back ?175,000 of unpaid wages he is due from his time at FBK Zalgiris TEN years ago. Renowned Scots law expert Paul McBride QC, 17, has already offered to represent the troubled Lithuanian, 46, for free.

"I think it's, eh, no very good and that, eh?" said St. Johnstone striker Cillian Sheridan, 72, when asked how Marciulionis' treatment related to his stint in Bulgarian football.

As soon as hoops ace was mentioned I decided it was meh...

As soon as hoops ace was mentioned I decided it was meh...

As a Sun journo, you have to pander to your target audience, Harold.

That was one of the more clever parts of the post.

mahgrassyshoes

Dear Editor,

A 'hink yer papurs gittin' too big fur it's bits. Sum o' the wurd yer usin' hae 3 or 4 silla cili sell syl cymbals and a coodnae read thum. It also need mair bold wurds. A like thum.

Make it better.

Cheers

A Moron.

As a Sun journo, you have to pander to your target audience, Harold.

That was one of the more clever parts of the post.

I'm going to erupt in mehness...

It'll be EPIC.

:Vlad-Stupid:

christ on a bike!!! you really are a desperado. if you want rid of him that badly then why not just try to assassinate him?

:rofl:

SACK MARTIN T

:lol:

Epic fail on my part, that is what happens when I only half read stuff on my phone.

Gregory House M.D.

:lol:

Epic fail on my part, that is what happens when I only half read stuff on my phone.

Why do you only ever start threads concerning our finances :interesting:

Why do you only ever start threads concerning our finances :interesting:

Because I'm a raving big Hobo.

Gregory House M.D.

Because I'm a raving big Hobo.

Glad we cleared that up :D

Archived