Well done the players and the manager today

Jezza

Good, spirited performance by everyone on the pitch today. Manager called it right with Irish Steve, Robinson was a breath of fresh air, the wee Moroccan compliments the legend that is rudi.

Can we, kickback for once focus on the win today rather than tit for tat point scoring over players, managers etc that others don't agree with?

The future, no matter how bad it seems is brighter if you look at the players who are still willing to play for the jersey, something our neighbours and a lot of other teams can't say.

:)

jambos are go!

No one can claim the management team or players have let the fans down despte the wages fiasco. And the fans have not let the players or management team down either despite the dismal jimmies on here. The spirit of HMFC is as strong as ever.

Hopefully todays performance and result will get a few more bums on seats against the Well. Also, despite Hamill playing well today, when Grainger comes back I'd rather see McGowan get the nod at right back.

Also, Gary Mckay sitting behind me in the Wheatfield today and he didn't appear to celebrate the goals that much. This saddens me a tad.....

Hopefully todays performance and result will get a few more bums on seats against the Well. Also, despite Hamill playing well today, when Grainger comes back I'd rather see McGowan get the nod at right back.

It will, fk the rest of everything else, if players leave then they leave, the players on show today weren't players who were in a hurry to bolt. :)

Great thread, it's good to see that those that were out there today were playing for the shirt, in the end, that's what it's all about. We'll win more than we lose playing with the same attitude as we did today.

Good, spirited performance by everyone on the pitch today. Manager called it right with Irish Steve, Robinson was a breath of fresh air, the wee Moroccan compliments the legend that is rudi.

Can we, kickback for once focus on the win today rather than tit for tat point scoring over players, managers etc that others don't agree with?

The future, no matter how bad it seems is brighter if you look at the players who are still willing to play for the jersey, something our neighbours and a lot of other teams can't say.

:)

Totally agree. Special mentions to Zali, Adrian Pole, Black & Hammill. These guys have taken alot of stick the past few weeks but I thought they were stand outs today.

Archived