hangovers

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

well , whats the worst one youve had , mines was about 3 years ago drunk too much and was pucking all day and no amount of pain killers would help the sore head, total nightmare.:boak::banghead2::1132:

well , whats the worst one youve had , mines was about 3 years ago drunk too much and was pucking all day and no amount of pain killers would help the sore head, total nightmare.:boak::banghead2::1132:

I suffer terrible hangovers most times I drink that one too many. Sore head, sore tummy feeling sick but not quite sick all day. Tired and a an unquenchable thirst that nothing will take away.

I really really get upset at folk who can drink till they fall down and get upthe next day no worse for wear, whats the secret???

maroonlegions
I suffer terrible hangovers most times I drink that one too many. Sore head, sore tummy feeling sick but not quite sick all day. Tired and a an unquenchable thirst that nothing will take away.

I really really get upset at folk who can drink till they fall down and get upthe next day no worse for wear, whats the secret???

true, it is annoying when that happens its like ,"how the hell can you even think of breakfast".:boak:

Nucky Thompson

I know a few people like that but they're all alcoholics:rolleyes:

Sorry...but your symptoms seem like your diabetic:eek:

I have always suffered major hangovers since my teens! Dunnno if I've ever been tested for diabetes cant remember. Just when I drink I experience all these things. You a doc??? Not being nippy just wondered if your recognising signs??

Now you have me thinking, today I'm not hung over, I'm at work, got here at 5pm. Since then I've had 3 glasses of water, a small 500ml of diet coke and now drinking a 500ml oasis summer fruits. I drink gallons of water every day out of habit I think rather than because I'm thirsty!

I have always suffered major hangovers since my teens! Dunnno if I've ever been tested for diabetes cant remember. Just when I drink I experience all these things. You a doc??? Not being nippy just wondered if your recognising signs??

Get tested,its a dawdle.No im not a doctor but my Dad died at the age of 43 many moons ago with it.I get checked constantly.

Also you have a couple of the symptoms...sorry if ive alarmed you,but maybe one day youll thank me!

Get tested,its a dawdle.No im not a doctor but my Dad died at the age of 43 many moons ago with it.I get checked constantly.

Also you have a couple of the symptoms...sorry if ive alarmed you,but maybe one day youll thank me!

OK I will just to make sure, maybe my hangovers will go away!!!!!

Dont leave it to long,its easier to control now if you get it sorted early on!

Nucky Thompson
I've been diabetic since I was 12 years old. One of the major symptoms is drinking lots of liquids, also running to the toilet a lot and feeling very tired.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do you drink?

That sounds exactly like my hangovers and everyone I know!

Worst was on the date of the Italy vs Scotland for the World Cup qualifiers a couple of years ago.

I had been out with a mate and had a few beers then vodkas and a couple of old miniatures I had had for a while. The next day I got up and had to be sick every hour until 5pm or so. Midway through the afternoon I dashed to the toilet to vomit again but fainted woke up on the floor.

God I thought I was dying!!!

What made me recover was turning on the BBC national news and seeing one of my mates in Milan making a complete tit of himself trying to sing a scotland song to the words of Amarillo!!

Doctor FinnBarr

Don,t get too many really bad hangovers but Munich in 89 was a different story.

I was working in Germany at the time and got the train down for the game, and after an all day sesh, and most of the night, had to get up early to catch a train back north to go in for a nightshift. I was so ill that I didn,t drink again for almost a month!!!!!

Then my birthday happened and I havn,t stopped since.:food-smiley-004:

Archived