The Darts on SKY , great stuff

desmondo

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lump yer cash on whoever plays Chizzy next - no-one who beats Taylor ever goes on to win unless its in the final.

Taylor was utter kak, couldn't hit a big treble when he needed it and couldn't hit a double either, not a great combination.

End of an era approaching as this will be the 4th time in 6 years that he's not won the Worlds.

The Old Tolbooth

Gone 4-0 Taylor for this one. Should be easy money...

Ouch, one of the darts experts on Talk Radio earlier actually tipped Chizzy to knock Taylor out tonight, not sure what the odds were though.

Jeremy beagle

Ouch, one of the darts experts on Talk Radio earlier actually tipped Chizzy to knock Taylor out tonight, not sure what the odds were though.

11/2 supposedly...

That opens it right up for Gary Anderson now if he hit's form. Thought Nicholson played reasonably well there though so that could be a stumbling block.

ToadKiller Dog

28-1 to win 4-1. Taylor very negative post match blaming heat and his sight. Is he done?

Dont think he is done but is not the dominant force any more , Could be right about his sight , He tried wearing glasses a few years ago as he said his eyes were going but gave up wearing them after a few games .

If Anderson can find the doubles could be his year ,Whittock or Wade for me on early form .

The Mighty Thor

how fecking sssssssssllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is the boy Pipe playing just now?

Christ this'll be on til midnight sad.gif

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Ally Pally crowd ripping th piss out of Pipe for being so slow :lol:

I'm enjoying listening to the crowd more than i'm enjoying the darts.

Sergio Garcia

Taylor has lost the edge he has over other players like all greats do. Once someone like that starts losing a few people start believing that they can win. Most of the times with Taylor his opponents were beat before stepping up to the oche.

Pipe is stupidly slow.

The Old Tolbooth

I hate to say it but Anderson doesn't look like he's playing well enough to win it this year, Lewis looks on fire though, sadly! :(

Sergio Garcia

I hate to say it but Anderson doesn't look like he's playing well enough to win it this year, Lewis looks on fire though, sadly! :(

Hopefully Anderson isnt wanting to peak to soon and slowly building through the tournament but I think you might be right.

Out of the players left Lewis, Wade and Anderson will feel the most pressure now that Taylor is out, out of the three Anderson is most likely to crumble under the pressure I think.

Sexton Hardcastle

Glad that pipe muppet went out. Van der vort would be fuming playing him.

Hopefully Nicholson gets turned over as well. "bad boy of darts", laughable.

Sexton Hardcastle

Boy playing wade hits a 180, leaving 174.

Rocks back up, hits another 180, celebrates, then realises he's bust himself.

Dull!

The_razors_edge

I laughed like **** at that, what a **** giving it the old "trucker chain pull" celebration then realising he was bust. The boy farmer clearly won his entry to this competition in a raffle cos hes murder

?Is it just me that gets annoyed with crowds shouting during the throws? All for a great atmosphere, but yesterday was like a football match, with groups chanting at each other and not even bothering with the darts. Can understand it with the league stuff, but they need to sort out the crowds.

Carl Spackler

Boy playing wade hits a 180, leaving 174.

Rocks back up, hits another 180, celebrates, then realises he's bust himself.

Dull!

I look forward to the youtube of this.

That little runt Nicholson being made to work hard by Huybrechts, currently 1-1.

Huybrechts burd is well tidy :woot:

Yes, really hope Nicholson gets a doing

And yes, his bird is fit! They keep showing her on the TV :thumbsup:

The_razors_edge

Yes, really hope Nicholson gets a doing

And yes, his bird is fit! They keep showing her on the TV :thumbsup:

And she gets a cheer from the crowd everytime

That little runt Nicholson being made to work hard by Huybrechts, currently 1-1.

Huybrechts burd is well tidy :woot:

She is simply outstanding. After intense google image searches Im yet to find much :verymad:

She is simply outstanding. After intense google image searches Im yet to find much :verymad:

I have found one picture which may or may not be her and implies that her name is Dana.

I'm at work so can't see if it's her on the tv.

?Is it just me that gets annoyed with crowds shouting during the throws? All for a great atmosphere, but yesterday was like a football match, with groups chanting at each other and not even bothering with the darts. Can understand it with the league stuff, but they need to sort out the crowds.

Yep,

I do think for the 'slam' stuff the order should be better.

As much as the Premier League is great, there really are some welts that go along. Gary Anderson is probably the most likeable guy on tour, who now gets boo-ed all the time in England due to those prats from Glasgow.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Yep,

I do think for the 'slam' stuff the order should be better.

As much as the Premier League is great, there really are some welts that go along. Gary Anderson is probably the most likeable guy on tour, who now gets boo-ed all the time in England due to those prats from Glasgow.

Gary Anderson was being boo-ed in last year's World Final and made comments afterwards that he'd enjoy playing Lewis again in Scotland.

He sort of brought it on himself. It was obvious he would be booed in a Scotland v England final but because he made those comments it has continued.

The Old Tolbooth

Whitlock on fire in this match, but Van Gerwin pulling one back, and dare I say it but Van Gerwin's burd is a tidy bit o tackle too! :woot:

The_razors_edge

Whitlock on fire in this match, but Van Gerwin pulling one back, and dare I say it but Van Gerwin's burd is a tidy bit o tackle too! :woot:

The commentator was talking about whitlock's mrs. I'd already clocked her but assumed it was his daughter! She must be a fair bit younger than him

Archived