Ukios Bankas

Independence

As follows:

Newsletter

Number of new ?kio bankas clients has grown almost four times

In recent weeks, ?kio bankas received 3.5 times more new clients wishing to open accounts and issued 4 times more payment cards than averagely before. Additionally, during this period, comparing to the previous average weekly amounts, the clients concluded approximately 80 percent more direct debit agreements and there were two times more electronic banking Eta bankas users.

??kio bankas is chosen by more and more new clients ? number of private and corporate clients is gradually growing. Now 3.5 times more new accounts are opened in a week than averagely before. Clients are looking not only for usual banking solutions, but also for private banking services, it is especially relevant for the business enterprises to receive necessary financing for activity stabilization?, - said Justas Babarskas, Head of Commerce Unit of ?kio bankas.

The biggest number of ?kio bankas clients is received in the largest cities ? Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaip?da. Residents of Panev??ys, ?ilut?, ?iauliai, Marijampol?, Ukmerg?, Raseiniai, Alytus and other smaller towns are interested in banking services as well.

?kio bankas is the first and the longest term operating commercial bank in Lithuania operating for 22 years with 60 client service units in all Lithuania.

Francis Albert

Meaningless corporate flannel, which if anything suggests they have a problem they are trying to distract from. But it's pretty irrelevant as far as Hearts are concerned, whose ownerhip and debt sits with other parts of Vlad's businesses.

As follows:

Newsletter

In recent weeks, ?kio bankas received 3.5 times more new clients wishing to open accounts and issued 4 times more payment cards than averagely before. Additionally, during this period, comparing to the previous average weekly amounts, the clients concluded approximately 80 percent more direct debit agreements and there were two times more electronic banking Eta bankas users.

??kio bankas is chosen by more and more new clients ? number of private and corporate clients is gradually growing. Now 3.5 times more new accounts are opened in a week than averagely before. Clients are looking not only for usual banking solutions, but also for private banking services, it is especially relevant for the business enterprises to receive necessary financing for activity stabilization?, - said Justas Babarskas, Head of Commerce Unit of ?kio bankas.

The biggest number of ?kio bankas clients is received in the largest cities ? Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaip?da. Residents of Panev??ys, ?ilut?, ?iauliai, Marijampol?, Ukmerg?, Raseiniai, Alytus and other smaller towns are interested in banking services as well.

?kio bankas is the first and the longest term operating commercial bank in Lithuania operating for 22 years with 60 client service units in all Lithuania.

Great news so this should mean the players wages are on the way

I wouldn't disagree with you, as i do not know enough about these matters to have a informed opinion, but surely if this is one of Vlad's companies, then it shows that he is still making money?

The point is that he is still very rich and has obviously got his agenda in all this mess..........I would just like t know what it is?

I dont think writing it off as 'meaningless corporate flannel' justifies its position!

Did one of their competitors not go bust recently?

This, so it would explain the upturn in business.

However as stated this does not mean a thing to the club as far as I can fathom.

This, so it would explain the upturn in business.

However as stated this does not mean a thing to the club as far as I can fathom.

Also depends on the quality of the new business they have taken on.

I seem to remember somebody on here saying a certain bank he worked for had an outstanding corporate business. Turned out to be the one that needed a major bailout.

Jam Tarts 1874

I wouldn't disagree with you, as i do not know enough about these matters to have a informed opinion, but surely if this is one of Vlad's companies, then it shows that he is still making money?

The point is that he is still very rich and has obviously got his agenda in all this mess..........I would just like t know what it is?

I dont think writing it off as 'meaningless corporate flannel' justifies its position!

Jeezo! Have you been on another planet? The "agenda" is quite simple and has been in place for some time, i.e. Romanov does not want to lend Hearts any more money. It is up to the club to live within it's means.

As follows:

Newsletter

Shares aren't doing too well

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/UKB1L:LH

Archived