Hearts 2-0 Hibs - November 2003

:shitwine:

Murray's a ******.

BTW - what's the geezer in the Hearts end all about taking his baseball cap and then top off after we score? About 1.25 on the clip. :unsure:

Day after I got married. Honeymoon was delayed by a day, and I did hee haw packing to help as I left her in the hotel early on the Sunday to hit the boozer.

I'm no married now.

laugh.gif

Was that the game after the Feyenoord trip.Kisnorbo got booked for claiming the goal.Hartley was just about to make his mark for Hearts.Some great right back play from Robbie as well.

Was that the game after the Feyenoord trip.Kisnorbo got booked for claiming the goal.Hartley was just about to make his mark for Hearts.Some great right back play from Robbie as well.

It was in between the Bordeaux games, I think.

Hartleys face :lol:

The you can see a hand in the wheatfield reaching out to give Murray the ###### sign at around 2:05. :rofl:

The you can see a hand in the wheatfield reaching out to give Murray the ###### sign at around 2:05. :rofl:

:lol:

Murray got it tight that day - and he deserved it, the little shit. For such a passionate Hobo, he must really hurt at how shocking his derby record is :thumbsup:

That would make a great smiley.

On another note, Gary Smith was a ******* Huddy.

God bless Gary Smith.

I feel in amongst the love we have for Zibi that the efforts of diddies such as Gary Smith, Caldwell, Rob Jones et al have been forgotten.

Without their collective minceness the days we've had rattling them wouldn't have been possible.

:jjyay:

Day after I got married. Honeymoon was delayed by a day, and I did hee haw packing to help as I left her in the hotel early on the Sunday to hit the boozer.

I'm no married now.

laugh.gif

You laid down the rules on day 1 of the marriage. Well played!

Hartley's smile :silvio:

Murray's kick at the advertising board proved he was :seething:

And the hand gesture to Murray being caught on camera :pleasing:

Derby games :locke:

I remember watching that game and thinking it was one of our most comfortable ever derby victories.

I also remember the boyband Westlife were shown celebrating the goals in amongst the Hearts fans in the main stand...

Think they were there to show support for their friend Alan Maybury.

jack D and coke

That was the day Hartley started to win us over imo. Im fairly sure most of us weren't all that enamored with him to begin with or i certainly wasn't. Until that moment i couldn't really recall that match.

Quite an easy win in the end, and although I don't like own goals, I'll always take one.

What can you say about Murray and Smith? These two epitomise derby victories over Hibs. Murray is just a Grade A stroker and Smith simply looks likes he's beaten before a ball is kicked; Dumb and Dumber.

I wasn't there :( Just moved down to Bath 18 months earlier.

mind you though there is nothing more pleasing than pumping the Hibbies :thumbsup:

even more so if the game is that their shit hole ground.

Archived