Leavers

Jambosr1985

With John Harvie moving to the Hubs, whom will be our new chief scout and if things ever become normal again should he be allowed to return with his mentor BB i for sure say know.

With John Harvie moving to the Hubs, whom will be our new chief scout and if things ever become normal again should he be allowed to return with his mentor BB i for sure say know.

Ok, rewrite that in English now.

Not got a clue what you're on about but fwiw, The Swerve is a legend and a gent to boot.

He is no Hearts man if he is joining the enemy. He can stay there. Backstabber.

He's a football man is what he is. But yer, how dare he take the offer of steady employment. Snake.

He is no Hearts man if he is joining the enemy. He can stay there. Backstabber.

In more normal times you might have a point but for now I'd understand anyone jumping ship to an employer that (as far as I know) honours contracts.

He is out looking for players for Hearts he finds them and takes them to hibs, he is a backstabber.

Clearly killing the club every day. Snake.

We dont need a chief scout because we wont be signing anyone for the forseable future...

We dont need a chief scout because we wont be signing anyone for the forseable future...

Pretty much this. still a judas though :ninja:

I know his son and he posts on here and I know he is a jambo.

Everybody has to pay the bills as far as I am concerned.

Mad Vlad certainly is not paying the bills anymore so why not look for meanigful employment elsewhere.

Judas hardly Mortgage to pay yes I cant see him kissing the hibs badge anytime soon.

Is he the son of ex manager John Harvey and trainer/coach of the fabulous 50s side ?

If so very sad, but you have to pay the bills, and anyone accusing Hearts employees of being a judas at this time, I can only assume are about 14 years old and have never had responsibility for anything in your life before as mummy and daddy are still picking up the tab.

I love Heart of Midlothian and these are hard times, but when it comes to putting a roof over your family's head and food on the table then HMFC are pretty far down my list of priorities.

I'm sure these types who see the world thru maroon tinted glasses will one day grow up and understand this....or maybe not.

Guys - due to the wages situation, one of our first team players has walked.

I do not know who - but I am told he is our PFA rep. Any ideas who this is?

is it barr ?

Archived