New Contracts

Manny1874

Drylaw Hearts

I was told this at the Inverness game, that Jonnson has been made an offer, and wanted to stay, but it looks a case of too little too late, he felt the offer was bit derisory compared to what others earn at Tynecastle, bearing in mind Eggert has been a regular in the first team squad since 2007, the boy doesn't actually earn that much compared to some players who can't even get in the match day squad.

Apparently he is aware of better offers from other clubs down south and couple in the SPL thought to be Rangers and Hibs, obviously no transfer fee required as he is a Bosman

Unless I'm mistaken we would command a fee for Jonsson as he's been here since he was 17.

:rofl:

Hibs fans wetting themselves over signing Hearts players.

Black to Hibs? :D you can have him!

Templeton would command a fee, which they can't afford.

Jonsson is better than them.

I can honestly say I wouldn't want one of their toerags in my team. Maybe O'Connor at a push, but then he might be behind bars before long ::troll:::'>

Drylaw Hearts

Stevenson will be leaving in January IMO.

Meh.

I can honestly say that wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

jamboinglasgow

I hear he's recently been very aggressive in training.

The daily mail this morning was reporting that the manager and coaches had to break up a fight at training, wonder if he was one of them in the fight.

I hear he's recently been very aggressive in training.

When he came on as a sub against St Johnstone, he looked rather pissed off. Threw his jacket down and didn't look very pleased.

Being subbed ON. Being subbed off I can understand.

:blink:

Ian Black has held tentative talks with Hibs recently.

Ian black is good enough for hibs,he,s certainly not nearly good enough for Hearts.

Meh.

I can honestly say that wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Very profound. Please do elaborate on the good players, oh wise ( well I read a newspaper article that makes me a visionary) one.

The daily mail this morning was reporting that the manager and coaches had to break up a fight at training, wonder if he was one of them in the fight.

No, that was Asylum seekers on benefits trying to steal from a collection for retired donkeys, the players had no choice but to give them a slap.

Hibs fans think they are getting jonsson and templeton in january :lol:

They can have Jonsson,he ticks all the boxes in their type of player.

Vastly overrated,runs about all day,cannot pass or shoot and gets booked or sent off a lot.The new Scott Brown.

He would be one ot the first names on the gtf list for me.Never ever saw what kickback sees in him.

Jambof3tornado

They can have Jonsson,he ticks all the boxes in their type of player.

Vastly overrated,runs about all day,cannot pass or shoot and gets booked or sent off a lot.The new Scott Brown.

He would be one ot the first names on the gtf list for me.Never ever saw what kickback sees in him.

bollocks mate.

Drylaw Hearts

Very profound. Please do elaborate on the good players, oh wise ( well I read a newspaper article that makes me a visionary) one.

I don't think he's actually all that great.

Agreed, and with the kind of attitude he seems to be showing now, its not exactly a surprise that he was playing 2nd division football before JJ plucked him from obscurity.

http://sport.stv.tv/...cts-to-quartet/

STV now saying Driver, Kello, Jonsson and Stevenson have been offered contracts

Utterly bizarre.

Kello won't be signing again, sadly and by all accounts Stevenson isn't the happiest at the minute.

Think we'll see Jonsson sign back on and the rest told to do one when they refuse.

Alwaysinourshadows

Would be very surprised if kello was to sign a new deal, if it wasn't for Hearts Stevenson would still be playing for Ayr so he should show the club a bit respect and sign a new deal

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/286421-hearts-offer-new-contracts-to-quartet/

STV now saying Driver, Kello, Jonsson and Stevenson have been offered contracts

Strange how Driver is....we don't play him ffs.

Jonsson, fair enough. Likewise Stevenson, but I don't expect he'll stay judging by what some have said on here.

Kello. Would love him to stay, but can't see it happening. Wonder if MacDonald will get offered one if Kello refuses?

He runs a lot though.

I like him as a squad player. Nothing more. Folk were saying we need more players like him in the team. Yes players with his attitude (in terms of work rate and assertion) but we need better quality. When I turn up to watch the team I want more than watching players who run a lot.

Charlie-Brown

How accurate is the STV information? no source or quotes for their information. Jonsson & MacDonald have publicly spoken either directly or via their agent about the possibility of a new deal but not sure any of the others have?

The Mighty Thor

Would be very surprised if kello was to sign a new deal, if it wasn't for Hearts Stevenson would still be playing for Ayr so he should show the club a bit respect and sign a new deal

Alternatively..............................

if it wasn't for Hearts Stevenson would still be getting a wage from his profession, so he should show some common sense and feck off as soon as possible.

Optimus Prime

Probably our four most sellable assets....

Yep, Vlads masterplan, secure the sellable assets and wait for the others to walk away in 90 days.

Utterly bizarre.

Kello won't be signing again, sadly and by all accounts Stevenson isn't the happiest at the minute.

Think we'll see Jonsson sign back on and the rest told to do one when they refuse.

If we can only keep 4, that would be a good 4 to keep though. Add Webster to those 4 and we'd have a good spine to the team. Then fit the youngsters round about.

Driver is the only real surprise to me, but mainly surprise due to his lack of chances this year. Ability wise would be delighted to keep him.

jamboinglasgow

Strange how Driver is....we don't play him ffs.

Jonsson, fair enough. Likewise Stevenson, but I don't expect he'll stay judging by what some have said on here.

Kello. Would love him to stay, but can't see it happening. Wonder if MacDonald will get offered one if Kello refuses?

it is an odd one, though if its true that he has quite a large apperance fee that is putting Hearts off playing him, then it could they are trying to restructure it so this is no longer case, for Driver the incentive being that it means Hearts can play him and he gets a regular game, though with Driver sounding fed up with Hearts I would surprised to see him sign a new contract.

Vlads thinking behind this:offer kello,driver,stevenson and jonsson new contract knowing fine well they have no intention of signing them.therefor the quicker they all reject the contracts the quicker vlad can get on with offloading them reducing the wage bill....of course then wheasel fedetovas coming out and telling us they were all offered very lucrative contracts.

Malinga the Swinga

Would like them to sign, but being realistic, would be stunned if anyone actually signed up for longer than they already have.

How accurate is the STV information? no source or quotes for their information. Jonsson & MacDonald have publicly spoken either directly or via their agent about the possibility of a new deal but not sure any of the others have?

STV have a number of journalists with Hearts connections, some of whom post on this forum. They are as reliable a source as any for information on HMFC.

Archived