Vlad, time to answer the call.

pennantjambo

pennantjambo

As has been indicated for the past couple of weeks now that if correct Romanov's intention is to attend the majority of our remaining cricial fixtures.

Then surely now he must come clean on his and the clubs intentions during this critical period on issues such as:

* Managerial appointment and player selection

* Stadium re-development

* Club finances (debt) and proposals to reduce

* His plans (for what they're worth)

* Campbell Ogilvie's role/duties at the club.

He surely cannot rely on the blind faith of the club's supporters for these remaining 5 fixtures without dangling some carrots of info for us to chew on.

Over the past couple of seasons he has been feeding us on perpetual pesh and basically making an absoloute James Hunt of himself and the fans, and allowed the media hyena's to have a feast are our continued debacle.

When I think back to the occasions when we were relegated, yes it was hurtful but not half as embarrasing as our present situation.

I think most agree that Frail is not the long term answer but our situation did get ever so slightly better under his "tutelage".

My biggest fear now, that due to the rising debts our quest for a desperately needed quality manager will be made even more difficult given the fact that we are going to have to build a team of cheap foreign imports and the youth we currently have.

This IMO reduces the quality of applicant for this post and thus we end up with another yes man, and look where that policy took us.

Thank goodness for me there are no fellow KBer's in Bridgend, Wales

Archived