is this what romanov wants

mellors1874

Drewjambobusby

The players would still be legally due the money in their contracts. If they were to sue and the club didn't/couldn't pay, we'd be looking at administration.

This.

That apart a Transfer embargo would be a certainty so no new players and finally P.Sergio esquire will more than likely not be here come January.

I still think that no matter what price the clown puts on the club, administration is a certainty anyway. His complete disregard for the club, shows the idiot up for what he is, and what a lot of us always suspected he was.

He's said that before!!!

:thumbsup:

That's more like it.

Off topic: Crass fan? Likewise, in a very big way. Saw Ignorant in London 2 weeks ago doing the songs for the last time, amazing night. Cheers. Great avatar mate.

pettigrewsstylist

If romanov doesn't pay the wages by Dec 31st then the players contracts are cancelled

The players leave thus freeing up 4.5 million in wages between now and June (if the yearly salary amount is 9 mill)

Paulo then signs up players he wants on reduced terms

Team starts to play paulos way with the youngsters and paulos signings

If team does well players who play well sold on for profit and with the transfer fees and wages saved debt is then reduced making club more attractive to potential buyers

Maybe he isn't as mad as we all think

You don't become as rich as he is by being lucky

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,, or we get relegated and our income halves?

Maybe Vlad is still interested but just want to get shot of the so many duds we have on our books. Once we get rid of them he'll continue to invest.... Sensibly.

I don't know why people have to invent nefarious reasons or subterfuges - there is a credit crunch & recession underway and Romanov is no longer prepared to underwrite or subsidise Hearts massive losses anymore it's that simple. Hearts don't have enough cash at hand to meet their obligations and drastically need to cut costs ASAP.

People won't like it but we desparately need to get the likes of Driver & Skacel & Kello and a couple of dozen more off the wage bill with immediate haste.

Hearts have the money to pay the players anything else is a smokescreen.

Vlad is playing some sort of game.

Hearts have the money to pay the players anything else is a smokescreen.

Vlad is playing some sort of game.

I wouldn't be so sure of that - we are relying on gate receipts to pay bills at the moment.

I have heard rumours, no more than that, that other suppliers are not being paid either.

The whole issue brings into question quite a big deal - previously the auditors had signed off the accounts only because there was financial support for the club from UBIG ...

... if UBIG are not supporting the club anymore then it is perhaps insolvent and its directors (the ?52,000 a year crowd of Romanov jnr, Fedotovas, Goncaruk etc) are responsible for it trading while insolvent.

Maybe Vlad is still interested but just want to get shot of the so many duds we have on our books. Once we get rid of them he'll continue to invest.... Sensibly.

You must have missed his comments on not knowing or caring about who we are playing any week.

Why December 31st? The players could walk out now, in theory and sue the club for breaching the contract.

Apparently, based on an article I've read in the last few days, FIFA regulations allow players to terminate contracts after 3 months of non-payment of wages. If correct we're a long way off that.

I think he's just trying to put the players in a position that makes them want to leave in January. They are more likely to look for a new club if they've not been receiving their wages, rather than just running their contracts down over the final 6 months of the season.

Alwaysinourshadows

So if romanov isn't giving hearts anymore money at all then we're basically goosed, not paying the wages will continue to happen until a new owner comes, very very tough times ahead

I have heard rumours, no more than that, that other suppliers are not being paid either.

The whole issue brings into question quite a big deal - previously the auditors had signed off the accounts only because there was financial support for the club from UBIG ...

... if UBIG are not supporting the club anymore then it is perhaps insolvent and its directors (the ?52,000 a year crowd of Romanov jnr, Fedotovas, Goncaruk etc) are responsible for it trading while insolvent.

Quite like the sound of the third paragraph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trading_while_insolvent

southside1874

While the legalities maybe different, common sense can prevail. If I was a player at Hearts and they sat me down and said we can't pay the wages but you are free to find another club then I think I would give serious thought about finding another club and deal with the legalities afterwards. Just before any court case Hearts can then make an out of court settlement probably saving them a small fortune. The message this may send out to future signings is that you don't come to Hearts unless you are going to put effort in.

Right, this is an account of a conversation I had this morning in the Sport Memoribillia shop at the Gyle with the boy that runs the place.

I have no idea how much of it is true so spare me from the usual morons piling in and slavering the same old shite that they usually do.

The gadgey was telling me that Paulo Sergio was in the shop on Friday and that he had had a chat with him. Apparently PS told him that the players were extremely unmotivated and he thought that we would really struggle to get a decent result yesterday.

He also said that 7 players are meeting with the Union tomorrow and that they will 'resign' claiming breach of contract (1 of these players being Ryan Stevenson who is apparently in the middle of building a house at the moment and can't pay the builders as he hasn't received his salary).

He said that the players who haven't been paid have all been given ?1,000 - not the ?3,000 reported in the Mail on Sunday this morning. And apparently Ian Black will be signing for Bristol City in January.

His closing gambit was to say that the sooner Deans consortium buys Romanov out the better.

You can decide how much of that you want to believe, and although he seemed genuine enough I believe the bloke is of a green persuation.

The White Cockade

Paulo walks into a shop and tells a total stranger details about player morale and that we will be struggling against St Johnstone?

Highly unlikely

However anybody could tell you that morale is rock bottom and we will struggle in every game we play

Everybody in the country knows this apart from the few "sheep" left that frequent this board

Drylaw Hearts

Right, this is an account of a conversation I had this morning in the Sport Memoribillia shop at the Gyle with the boy that runs the place.

I have no idea how much of it is true so spare me from the usual morons piling in and slavering the same old shite that they usually do.

The gadgey was telling me that Paulo Sergio was in the shop on Friday and that he had had a chat with him. Apparently PS told him that the players were extremely unmotivated and he thought that we would really struggle to get a decent result yesterday.

He also said that 7 players are meeting with the Union tomorrow and that they will 'resign' claiming breach of contract (1 of these players being Ryan Stevenson who is apparently in the middle of building a house at the moment and can't pay the builders as he hasn't received his salary).

He said that the players who haven't been paid have all been given ?1,000 - not the ?3,000 reported in the Mail on Sunday this morning. And apparently Ian Black will be signing for Bristol City in January.

His closing gambit was to say that the sooner Deans consortium buys Romanov out the better.

You can decide how much of that you want to believe, and although he seemed genuine enough I believe the bloke is of a green persuation.

I've also heard Stevenson is man at the centre of trying to get the players to go to their union - I also heard he was refused credit at B&Q for a kitchen :lol:

Not sure if I believe any of it tbh.

Apparently PS told him that the players were extremely unmotivated and he thought that we would really struggle to get a decent result yesterday.

And apparently Ian Black will be signing for Bristol City in January.

I wish i had read this earlier, i would have went to church and prayed.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's a decent guy but always struck me as a bit of a slaver. Cheers for the info though, it appears the ?1000 stuff is correct.

Alex Hurry is the guy. A Hibby and a blow bag. Good bowler though.

Ha ha didn't expect that one

Its just a theory and looking for opinions

No offence, but you're theory is ridiculous.

If our entire first team squad had their contractes terminated we would be banned from signing players.

Even if we weren't, who's going to sign for us anyway, after failing to pay and then releasing an entire squad?

And even if players did sign for us, how could we fulfil upcoming fixtures? There's no way you could replace an entire squad before the next league game.

We would be forced to play an entire team of youngsters. It's never going to happen.

I've also heard Stevenson is man at the centre of trying to get the players to go to their union - I also heard he was refused credit at B&Q for a kitchen :lol:

Not sure if I believe any of it tbh.

That part was mainly due to JamboRobbo though.

On a serious note, I am not suprised Stevenson is the one looking at Union involvement. He has a number of clubs interested in him and will be more attractive if they can get him on the cheap.

Haha, I'm only giving honest opinions, if you don't like them, don't read them. Fact is we are only 9 points off bottom, have a demotivated squad and may lose several of our best players in January. Relegation cannot be ruled out.

I fully agree that is difficult to read, but that is where we are in my opinion.

Sorry, if you are on every thread then I have to read your "opinions".

Y'see I respect Drylaw, Coco and a few others because they have stayed consistent in their views for years regarding Romanov.

You have jumped onto the bandwagon about a month ago in a militant way, just so that at the end of the season you can give a big fat "told you so" when we are all already fully aware that Hearts are in the mire at the momento.

Well done, you realised Romanov was a bit of a tool about 6 weeks ago - truly prophetic. Now gonnae stop greeting like a bairn about it unless you have any ideas on how to change the situation.

This is the time for cool heads and calculated thinking.

**** Romanov.

**** the players (there is no loyalty in football anymore)

We have one aim and it is to protect our club - not to make sure Jamie Hammill gets his wage on time or that Stevenson gets his new kitchen.

Johanes de Silentio

I read this bit - it was even underlined.

Paulo walks into a shop and tells a total stranger details about player morale and that we will be struggling against St Johnstone?

Highly unlikely

However anybody could tell you that morale is rock bottom and we will struggle in every game we play

Everybody in the country knows this apart from the few "sheep" left that frequent this board

Did you read it?

In a nutshell. The problem is that any consortium agreeing to take on the club, would have to either have short term funds in place to subsidise these contracts or else put the club into administration and have redundancies a la Motherwell/Dundee.

To be brutally honest, it is difficult to see Hearts avoiding relegation this season in the current circumstances.

:goodone:

Given we currently have 4 points less than the team who were relegated last year, I can't see even a 10 point deduction sending us down.

Good, he's shite and a fecking liability.

Sorry, if you are on every thread then I have to read your "opinions".

Y'see I respect Drylaw, Coco and a few others because they have stayed consistent in their views for years regarding Romanov.

You have jumped onto the bandwagon about a month ago in a militant way, just so that at the end of the season you can give a big fat "told you so" when we are all already fully aware that Hearts are in the mire at the momento.

Well done, you realised Romanov was a bit of a tool about 6 weeks ago - truly prophetic. Now gonnae stop greeting like a bairn about it unless you have any ideas on how to change the situation.

This is the time for cool heads and calculated thinking.

**** Romanov.

**** the players (there is no loyalty in football anymore)

We have one aim and it is to protect our club - not to make sure Jamie Hammill gets his wage on time or that Stevenson gets his new kitchen.

I think you'll find I was one of Romanov's biggest critics much longer than 6 weeks ago. Ask Charlie Brown. I became more pragmatic as things settled down from Laszlo's appointment omwards. But the fact that I haven't had a season ticket since 2008 says it all really.

Put me on ignore if you want. But I can assure you, there will be absolutely no gloating on my part and I am hurting as much as anyone at the clubs current predicament.

That part was mainly due to JamboRobbo though.

On a serious note, I am not suprised Stevenson is the one looking at Union involvement. He has a number of clubs interested in him and will be more attractive if they can get him on the cheap.

Is that not the danger though? The only players that attract any interest are the half decent ones? They are the only ones willing to call the clubs bluff because they will be no worse off financially and we will be left with the ones nobody wants (not even us) sitting tight on six months wages they have no chance of getting elsewhere.

This.

He's a clever but shameful man. He has no respect for the club, players or fans.

Very much this.

He has the cash to pay his staff. But isn't.

Disgusting.

Horrible little man.

Suffers badly from SMS.

Drylaw Hearts

Very much this.

He has the cash to pay his staff. But isn't.

Disgusting.

Horrible little man.

Suffers badly from SMS.

Short Message Service ?

I read this bit - it was even underlined.

Did you read it?

Maybe he thought that he isn't in the crowd to which I was refering.

(He is btw :D)

If this is a deliberate ploy, which I believe it is, to get rid of the "high" earners, then it is a shameful way of doing business!

However, all this talk about a lack of "respect" is absolutely flippin' hilarious coming from the denizens of JKB!!!

Johanes de Silentio

all this talk about a lack of "respect" is absolutely flippin' hilarious coming from the denizens of JKB!!!

Why's that, then?

If romanov doesn't pay the wages by Dec 31st then the players contracts are cancelled

The players leave thus freeing up 4.5 million in wages between now and June (if the yearly salary amount is 9 mill)

Paulo then signs up players he wants on reduced terms

Team starts to play paulos way with the youngsters and paulos signings

If team does well players who play well sold on for profit and with the transfer fees and wages saved debt is then reduced making club more attractive to potential buyers

Maybe he isn't as mad as we all think

You don't become as rich as he is by being lucky

Can I ask why you think any player would sign for a club that doesn't pay its players? Maybe the small flaw in this masterplan?

Vlad is probably rich because he was in the right place at the right time. His business strategy seems haphazard at best. I see no evidence of any great midas touch I'm afraid. His decision making has got worse and worse over the years.

Why's that, then?

If you have to ask . . . ???

Oh, and it just occurred to me, it's nothing personal, in case your off down that blind alley!

Archived