loyalty

GD_JAMBO

see these *******s that threw there scarfes on the pitch and all those " fans" that left after the second goal went in show some ******* loyalty.

Alwaysinourshadows

Maybe they will show some "loyalty" if the players on the pitch show a bit of passion. 2-0 down at HOME to ST.JOHNSTONE is disgraceful so they have every right to leave early

I left after the 2nd goal partly because there was no way back but mainly because I was freezing.

I'm glad I did. I met a lovely blond who had just left too. She was asking if it was Alan Maybury who scored their 2nd and was relieved it wasn't.

She certainly cheered me up. :thumbsup:

Maybe they will show some "loyalty" if the players on the pitch show a bit of passion. 2-0 down at HOME to ST.JOHNSTONE is disgraceful so they have every right to leave early

I wouldn't even turn up to work let alone try if I hadnt been paid for a month, especially at this time of year.

2nd half the players did we got a goal back then pushed and on another day we would've got a equaliser

ToadKiller Dog

Saw plenty of passion in the support some almost coming to blows , have not seen that for a while .

Yes the players stepped up once we got an undeserved goal back . But it was a passionless performance .

Saw plenty of passion in the support some almost coming to blows , have not seen that for a while .

Yes the players stepped up once we got an undeserved goal back . But it was a passionless performance .

Moaning at our players 24/7 isn't passion who does it help nobody

This 100 per cent. :thumbsup:

Problem Officer?

:cornette:

Maybe if the players actually got paid they would show a bit more desire.

As for the OP - 100% agree - the last five minutes were the best part of the game.

Problem Officer?

I left after the 2nd goal partly because there was no way back but mainly because I was freezing.

I'm glad I did. I met a lovely blond who had just left too. She was asking if it was Alan Maybury who scored their 2nd and was relieved it wasn't..

She certainly cheered me up. :thumbsup:

:sniff:

It was?

:sniff:

It was?

Thought it was Dave Mackay?

If it was Maybury I've given her duff info. :lol:

She was texting her pal in Italy and she was saying she'll be glad. Must have been her favourite player.

Italian Lambretta

Maybe if the players had tried a bit harder from the start instead of waiting until 80 minutes and down by 2 goals the support would have been there till the end.

see these *******s that threw there scarfes on the pitch and all those " fans" that left after the second goal went in show some ******* loyalty.

I wouldn't even turn up to work let alone try if I hadnt been paid for a month, especially at this time of year.

AGREE.

Its symptomatic of the general mess we are in

What utter utter crap. Despite the feeling of foreboding I, like many others, travelled a distance to watch a crap performance, a duff penalty and going two down. When I was a bairn I stayed to the end but after many years I reserve the right to vote with my feet and those that stayed to the end....good on you, your choice and I am sure all of us who left before the end would have enjoyed the drive home if we had in fact got something out of the game. We didn't and I was glad to be in my car. Still be back in a fortnight and I hope the players have been paid, some of the current team are dropped either way, and that we can actually beat the mighty Dunfermline.

Scarf chuckers are melodramatic clowns, not just because of the demonstration of outrage, but because despite the seeming finality of the gesture they always crawl back.

The true plankton of the fitba food chain.

Throwing scarves and leaving early are the actions of part-time supporters, ignore them.

So, you missed the 2nd half which was all Hearts and the chances they missed too? I think its coming down to quality mate, not lack of effort.

However, they are a bunch of lucky b`s. Nothing but a bunch of sluggers at the back who we let get away with murder in the first half. When we put two upfront we looked far more dangerous.

But there is something not quite right. But amid the discontent at the result, i thought there`d only be one winner if Hamil tucks away the pen.

people that stay to the end of a game like that when the players are takin the piss out of the fans? aye its your choice, you payed your way, but so did I so it's my choice to let them know just how i felt, was it not AFTER the fans showed thier displeasure that they felt ashamed and pulled thier collective finger out?

Personally i always stay to the end. I can understand sometimes why some dont though. Especially after performances like that today. IMO you paid your money and if your not happy with the game then your entitled to leave whenever you like.

Scarf throwers on the other hand do my firkin nut in. That, in my opinion, is total disrespect to the colours and anyone doing this deserves every bit of abuse they get.

Konrad von Carstein

Not a scarf chucker but mines is in the bin I only occasionally wear it but last 3 times I've worn it we've been howfin and lost :( had it for years too :angry:

Italian Lambretta

The fans showed there displeasure long before halftime but they only decided to play at 80 minutes when 2-0 down.

If they dont want to play from the outset because they're not getting paid then all they need to do is inform the club and someone else will get a game.

people that stay to the end of a game like that when the players are takin the piss out of the fans? aye its your choice, you payed your way, but so did I so it's my choice to let them know just how i felt, was it not AFTER the fans showed thier displeasure that they felt ashamed and pulled thier collective finger out?

This is my first post ever (and last), i normally just read kickback. However, have been a season ticket holder for years and left at half time today along with my mate. Does that mean we have no loyalty?? get real, i follow and support hearts all over the country. Today was not good enough so we left early, do any non season ticket holders on here want to have a dig about that? Really have non respect for people moaning about stuff on here yet don't want to go along to the games. Rant over, never thought i would ever need to post on here.

I show loyalty every week - by travelling from Aberdeen every week to come and see hearts. I left after the 2nd goal because I am fed up of the lack of passion from the players. So I am sorry if I wanted to show how fed up I was today. But I will be there again on the 17th as always

This is my first post ever (and last), i normally just read kickback. However, have been a season ticket holder for years and left at half time today along with my mate. Does that mean we have no loyalty?? get real, i follow and support hearts all over the country. Today was not good enough so we left early, do any non season ticket hold

ers on here want to have a dig about that? Really have

non respect for people moaning about stuff on here yet don't want to go along to the games. Rant over, never

thought i would ever need to post on here

What are you talking about I am also a season ticket holder who also follows us all over the country and no matter how bad we are I'm always there to support the team, and it wasn't just a few people leaving it was half if not 3/4 of the support and there isn't shame in losing to a team above us in the league and that scores quite a lot of goals.

Alwaysinourshadows

So, you missed the 2nd half which was all Hearts and the chances they missed too? I think its coming down to quality mate, not lack of effort.

However, they are a bunch of lucky b`s. Nothing but a bunch of sluggers at the back who we let get away with murder in the first half. When we put two upfront we looked far more dangerous.

But there is something not quite right. But amid the discontent at the result, i thought there`d only be one winner if Hamil tucks away the pen.

I left after the second goal, up until that goal we had improved from the first half but still not great and I agree if hammil had scored the penalty then I think we would have went on to win the game

Problem Officer?

I was in a hearts top with a scarf no jumper but stayed till the end

You have to be about 10. :facepalm:

What are you talking about I am also a season ticket holder who also follows us all over the country and no matter how bad we are I'm always there to support the team, and it wasn't just a few people leaving it was half if not 3/4 of the support and there isn't shame in losing to a team above us in the league and that scores quite a lot of goals.

If fans have paid their money they are entitled to leave whenever they want. I've got a season ticket and go to away games but today was the last straw, at the end of the day its not up to you when other fans leave. And before i'm either accused of being a hibs fan or a part timer supporter i sit in section N3 row N and a few posters on here will verify me.

Passion?!

Moaning and criticising the players is not passion.

Gregory House M.D.

I left the second we conceded the penalty. If the players can't be arsed. Neither can I.

agree 100 %. left when 2nd went in . absolute rank performance. temps missing . Zal a waste of skin again. sutton no use whatsoever without strike partner. nothing coming via manager/coaches. in all very bad day.

Archived