Tv's Guilty Pleasures

Napoleon  Wilson

Enjoyed underbelly when it was on, crime series based on true events in australia. That glee isn't the worst either....

I've not seen the series but I have the film on DVD, which is brilliant!

moviesfilmsrromanzocrim.jpg

Plus it has Jasmine Trinca in it.

19597316122444726392416.jpg

The Series, unsurprisingly, has a different cast. I can still tell who each character in that photo is though.

Will have to watch the film once the series is finished.

Baws, didn't realise that had started yet! Going to have to get on the catch up. Sounds like good viewing.

As for guilty pleasures, come dine with me and take me out are two shows I love.

I'll send you an email tomorrow just telling you what happens. Same as reading the subtitles anyway.

Napoleon  Wilson

Antiques Roadshow :vrface:

More so since Brucey started presenting it

FionaBruce.jpg

Antiques Roadshow is incredible.

They often show repeats on Yesterday.

I think id like to get the theme tune as a ringtone.

Another Gilmore Girls watcher here, I sky plus it ermm.gif

As has been pointed it, its worth it for Lauren Graham alone as the majority of the rest of the characters annoy the hell out of me.

Hollyoaks as well gets watched on occasions.

So do I. It's nice to know I'm not alone. :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

Another Gilmore Girls watcher here, I sky plus it ermm.gif

As has been pointed it, its worth it for Lauren Graham alone as the majority of the rest of the characters annoy the hell out of me.

Hollyoaks as well gets watched on occasions.

You had to go too far, didn't you? :down:

Sergio Garcia

So do I. It's nice to know I'm not alone. :thumbsup:

Nope its good to share these things! Only 2 other people know I watch it, I do hide this guilty pleasure from most folks whistling.gif

Hollyoaks is awful but for some reason I get into. I am deeply ashamed by this!

Sergio Garcia

I got into The OC and One Tree Hill when I was going out with my ex. Marissa Cooper and Brooke Davis made the shows passable.

I got into The OC and One Tree Hill when I was going out with my ex. Marissa Cooper and Brooke Davis made the shows passable.

Yeah, Mrs Oates used to watch it, and I was like WTF is this crap? But then a few episodes later I was hooked.

Sergio Garcia

Yeah, Mrs Oates used to watch it, and I was like WTF is this crap? But then a few episodes later I was hooked.

Ah the realisation of being hooked is never a good day, but at least then you can accept it and enjoy the shows!

Ah the realisation of being hooked is never a good day, but at least then you can accept it and enjoy the shows!

Totes :thumbsup:

We even popped in at Newport Beach whilst on our honeymoon in California a few years back. :vrface:

Found out most of it was filmed elsewhere. :sob:

My old man went on the Ramsey street tour in Australia. :vrface: Met Karl Kennedy though :thumbsup:

Graham Norton show on iplayer.

Cannae be ersed with the beginning and ending but I like his interview style and even the guests I don't like, James Cordin last week, come across ok-ish.

There's a slight mistake in the thread's subtitle TV is Transvestite as opposed to Transexual.

If you're guilty pleasures include Eurotrash and Sexcetera then you'd know this already

Archived