Maroon tinted Hearts player portraits

Jambo Hud316

I'm sure a few months back there was a thread about this sort of stuff but I can't find it :( Nor sure if its maybe in the Shed

At our wedding we are naming our tables after Hearts legends and I'm looking for pictures of the players to put on the tables but I don't want them in colour or black n white, but I think the maroon tint would be pretty smart.

Does anyone have a link to this or know any sites where I could get my own pictures and apply the tint myself?

I'm sure a few months back there was a thread about this sort of stuff but I can't find it :( Nor sure if its maybe in the Shed

At our wedding we are naming our tables after Hearts legends and I'm looking for pictures of the players to put on the tables but I don't want them in colour or black n white, but I think the maroon tint would be pretty smart.

Does anyone have a link to this or know any sites where I could get my own pictures and apply the tint myself?

Have you told her about this yet :whistling:

:thumbsup: not sure if this one helps

http://www.hmfckickb...__1#entry733970

hope that link works, im never good at posting links

Magic, this was the link I was thinking about...I will have a wee look through and see how they are done and what sites are recommended.

Cheers for the help

you can do it yourself using nothing more than Microsoft Office Picture Manager:

1) open the image

2) go to Edit Pictures -> Colour

3) Turn Saturation right down so it goes black and white

4) Save and Quit

5) Re-open the file

6) go to Edit Pictures -> Colour

7) Crank Amount and Saturation right up to 100

8) Set Hue to about -20 (play around with it to get your desired shade of maroon)

9) voila! :thumbsup:

Archived