Stoke V Dynamo Kiev

cosanostra

So who's all watching this?

I think Stoke have an excellent chance here.

They'll be well up for it and Kiev have never travelled all that well.

I think Kiev will find it tough against the aggression and power of Stoke.

I'll go for 2-0 Stoke.

Cleared out my skybet account on a live bet double. Stoke and Lazio to win ?2 on at 5/1. Would just about cover Saturdays bets if it comes in!

I'm starting to get annoyed with Kiev already.

Some of the diving, cheating and rolling around on the ground is pathetic.

Decided not to watch the 2nd half.

It's just too bad for words.

Stoke's lack of ability, pace, creativity, ideas combined with Kiev's diving, cheating, rolling about the ground and the referee constantly managing to get almost every single little decision wrong is not proving to be worthwhile viewing.

Snake Plissken

Watching PSG v Red Bull Salzburg.

Bit of a fan of Paris but they've gash tonight, only started playing for the last five minutes and Salzburg are good value for their 1-0 lead. If PSG can step it up they should overwhelm them in the second half though.

Slightly (well, OK, completely) off topic, but the two teams that pumped Rangers out of Europe this season (Malmo and Maribor) are currently bottom of their respective Europa League groups with a grand total of two points between them.

How bad must our league be?

Have a Kiev Twente double for a whitewash of all British sides in the Europa this week. ?20 pays ?120. Here's hoping.

What is with the pitch markings?

Stoke always make their pitch as tight as the rules allow for Premiership matches.

The pitch needs to be bigger than this for Europa, hence the two sets of lines.

What is with the pitch markings?

I would imagine Stoke want the pitch as tight as possible, therefore it seems the Europa League need wider pitches, a bit like us at Tynie.

Started watching again.

As soon as Stoke eventually get a decent cross in, Jones buries a header.

1-1 - Stoke still been pretty poor.

10 mins to go.

In relation to this, Just seen the Spurs highlights not knowing the final score. I'm glad they are going out and that second goal was chopped off. Defoe is a wee dirty barsteward. He clearly fouled that boy in the goal mouth and had the cheek to complain after he scored despite being a mile offside if it wasn't for that boy lying half dead on the goal line. Get it up you Defoe!

Big Ricardo coming on!!

Quotes from the Stoke equivalent of kickback:

"He's so flash, he's so cool

He can walk across a swimming pool"

and...

"God.....end of"

:thumbsup:

Napoleon  Wilson

Slightly (well, OK, completely) off topic, but the two teams that pumped Rangers out of Europe this season (Malmo and Maribor) are currently bottom of their respective Europa League groups with a grand total of two points between them.

How bad must our league be?

I believe you have answered your own question :lol:

The tinks are able to get a big scalp at Parkhead sometimes and Rangers bored most of Europe to death on their way to the UEFA cup final a few years back but generally Scottish teams are utterly shite in Europe.

Archived