Weird Dreams

JamTarts1874

Had a very vivid dream last night where out of nowhere I was awarded the position as manager of Birmingham FC, the dream seemed incredibly real and when I woke up realising that it was just a dream and in fact I was not a football manager seemed utterly depressing.

Need to stop playing football manager late at night I reckon :thumbsup:

Anybody else had some weird football related dreams?

I had a dream about going to tynecastle on the first day of this season, but i has purchased a new season ticket seat, i got to my seat but i cudnt see the pitch, everyone but me could see it, and there were shouting and cheering and i kept asking people what was going on but no1 would tell me :(:blink:

p.s. I am not a dwarf

I had a dream about going to tynecastle on the first day of this season, but i has purchased a new season ticket seat, i got to my seat but i cudnt see the pitch, everyone but me could see it, and there were shouting and cheering and i kept asking people what was going on but no1 would tell me :(:blink:

p.s. I am not a dwarf

there is something in that. maybe you dont have friends hence the fact you couldn't see the action and noone would tell you whats going on.

erm...

i had a dream about being on a bus, only to discover that i had just shat myself. i then asked the bus conductor... yes, the bus conductor... if i could use the bus shower... yes, the shower on the bus... to unkeech myself. i was refused permission and he gave me some new trousers to wear.

:facepalm:

:stare:

:greggy:

I got chased along my street by the big show from wwe once, he eventually got hold of me and choke slammed me into the grass, then I woke up and never watched wwe again, it was the moment I grew up

p.s. I am not a dwarf

this dream is in fact an omen. a not verygood one at that. The first game is not important but it probably means you will be planning to got to a big game and for some reason you wont be a ble to go - at the birds mothers for example and as a result you wont be able to get updates or view the score.

I have a recurring and incredibly vivid dream - which I've probably mentioned on here before - that I am Iain Jardine from the '85-86 season, or at least someone similar who plays an unassuming but vital midfield role. It means I get to score that goal at Tannadice but it's a bugger to wake up from.

Haven't had it for a couple of years now though, which I take to be a sign that the wounds are slowly healing.

I had a dream the other night that I was in a jacuzzi with one of my workmates, They were squeezing a big spot on my back. They are an Irish fella. Think this qualifies as a nightmare. I am not homosexual. As far as I am aware.

I used to have a recurring dream when i was young that my uncle Gary used to climb in to my bed. Pretty vivid likes :unsure:

J Cheever Loophole

I always have disturbing dreams if I am off the bevvy for a couple of nights.I had one on Tuesday night when I shat a crayfish into the lavvy,next thing I'm in the Doctors and he asked me how big was it,I said it looked like a 3 punder,that's big he said,"no as big as what I nearly shat when I saw it"I said.Then he asked me if I had eaten any Ham salad rolls?Thankfully my Alarm clock went off and tore my out of the nightmare.

I had a dream the other night that I was in a jacuzzi with one of my workmates, They were squeezing a big spot on my back. They are an Irish fella. Think this qualifies as a nightmare. I am not homosexual. As far as I am aware.

Was this your spot?

I used to have a recurring dream when i was young that my uncle Gary used to climb in to my bed. Pretty vivid likes :unsure:

:Agree: knew your depravity must have an explanation.

erm...

i had a dream about being on a bus, only to discover that i had just shat myself. i then asked the bus conductor... yes, the bus conductor... if i could use the bus shower... yes, the shower on the bus... to unkeech myself. i was refused permission and he gave me some new trousers to wear.

Post of the year award from me, can't stop laughing :lol:

My recurrers are finding myself completely naked or trouser and kechless in public places (a bus queue, or a shop), what the he'll is all that about? :blink:

:stare:

:greggy:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

I need to stop eating cheese I reckon, every night without fail I'm having ridiculous dreams from pratting my old P.E teacher in my mums car to getting chased from gypsies in a horse and carriage up the braids to playing for hearts upfront alongside del piero, looking forward to tonights!

this dream is in fact an omen. a not verygood one at that. The first game is not important but it probably means you will be planning to got to a big game and for some reason you wont be a ble to go - at the birds mothers for example and as a result you wont be able to get updates or view the score.

Thank god i'm single then ;)

Hope it means nothing though :sweat:

Had another weird one last night, was in a bar in Edinburgh but the bar itself was more like one of the beach bars you would go to on holiday, was with my mate and was trying to convince him to come out that night drinking. He said that he didn't want to as he was going fishing and for some reason then, me and him both had fishing rods. He had no bait to fish wish and some random lad walked past and gave us a tin of nuts, blots, screws and nails to fish with and for some reason this seemed perfectly reasonable fishing bait. Then to top it all off, I saw my other friend, Mark said "Hey Mark" he replied "My name isn't Mark anymore, it's 'Alternative Brandon'"

Just weird.

Last night I performed on X-Factor against Lady Gaga and two people from my Work.

I lost. My song was some song by Mcfly.

Was this your spot?

possibly the most gross thing i've ever seen!

i can't believe i watched to the end!

possibly the most gross thing i've ever seen!

i can't believe i watched to the end!

Your welcome. :lol:

I always have disturbing dreams if I am off the bevvy for a couple of nights.I had one on Tuesday night when I shat a crayfish into the lavvy,next thing I'm in the Doctors and he asked me how big was it,I said it looked like a 3 punder,that's big he said,"no as big as what I nearly shat when I saw it"I said.Then he asked me if I had eaten any Ham salad rolls?Thankfully my Alarm clock went off and tore my out of the nightmare.

Sounds like you've been getting frisky like this unlucky lady!

Mine isn't really funny but it's weird and bloody annoying. Basically I just started a job as a trainee manager last week and I'm doing door to door sales at the moment. For some reason the last 2 nights I'm getting a terrible sleep and waking up every half an hour. When I go to sleep I dream I'm at people's doors trying to sell them products. Very similar thing happened to me last summer when I worked as a labourer with Purvis marquees. After my first day all I dreamt about was pitching tents. Tedious stuff like.

J Cheever Loophole

Sounds like you've been getting frisky like this unlucky lady!

OFFS,I was pie eyed when I posted that,I'd forgotten all about the post and the dream now I'll dream about the bleeder tonight.

I will have to take steps just in case,by having one or two.unsure.gif

OFFS,I was pie eyed when I posted that,I'd forgotten all about the post and the dream now I'll dream about the bleeder tonight.

I will have to take steps just in case,by having one or two.unsure.gif

I obviously forgot to post the link to the story I was talking about.

For your pleasure, here it is

My link

J Cheever Loophole

I obviously forgot to post the link to the story I was talking about.

For your pleasure, here it is

My link

I deffo have mare now.thumbsup.giflaugh.gif mind you it's not as sick as a Alabama Hot Pocket.yucky.gif

Dreams are great. Its like going to the movies for free :thumbsup:

and you can do it in the scuddy as well :woot:

jamboinglasgow

Dreams are great. Its like going to the movies for free :thumbsup:

and you can do it in the scuddy as well :woot:

The moment they discover a way that you can control your dreams will be the day when all insomnia will be elimated.

Last nights dream involved being in a big coutry house and pumping two different and totally unconnected girls I went to school with. Not seen either of them for years. Wierd.

Also love it when you have lucid dreams.

I had a dream that my best man died before my wedding and then my wife died after the wedding. I woke up crying it was so real.

I was in a safari lodge during our honeymoon when I had this dream and I was so disturbed it took me over an hour of our mornings game drive to get my head straightened out.

Malarone is evil.

Woke myself up in the middle of the night last night shouting

"No, Nigel, don't!".

Nigel was a zombie coming to life in front of me. Think I've been playing too much Skyrim recently....

jamboinglasgow

Last nights dream involved being in a big coutry house and pumping two different and totally unconnected girls I went to school with. Not seen either of them for years. Wierd.

Also love it when you have lucid dreams.

its the dreams when you wake up you think for for a minute or two what happened in it is real. Then comes the relief/disappointment (depending if the dream was good or bad) when you realise it was just a dream. Also nothing worse then when you are really getting into a dream and something great is about to happen in it and then suddenly your alarm goes.

Also anyone else here been killed in a dream? Happened to me twice, once I was in my house when from no where comes a guy with a machine gun who shoots me repeatedly and could feel myself choking as each bullet went in (was very weird) then another I was bizarrely with the X-Men, and I suddenly get stabbed with a sword.

I seem to make really bad decisions in my dreams.

Last night I dreamt I, along with 2 of my mates, were sent to prison for fraud, but it was a case of mistaken identity. My two mates blamed me :( and wanted nothing more to do with me, so I was alone and vulnerable. :sob:

This is where I make my bad decision.....

I decide that in order to survive in prison I needed some homies, so I hatched a cunning plan :rolleyes:

I start making loads of friendship braclets, then head out to the prison yard, where the prison hard-men are doing weights, to try and make pals with them. :wtf:

The plan obviously fails and I get my ass kicked. :vrface:

What does it mean?

The other dream I had years ago...... I was being chased by zombie giraffes, and what do I do.............?

I climb a tree and get caught. :vrface:

I had a dream it was Christmas. I went down to my local homeless shelter. I said "Hi" to the guy in charge, and asked him if I could be of any help for the day. He told me to **** off. I turned on my heels and left. As I walked off, he shouted after me "Jesus loves you!"

::troll:::'>

I had a dream it was Christmas. I went down to my local homeless shelter. I said "Hi" to the guy in charge, and asked him if I could be of any help for the day. He told me to **** off. I turned on my heels and left. As I walked off, he shouted after me "Jesus loves you!"

::troll:::'>

:lol:

ToadKiller Dog

Had a cracker today (work nights so today is apt )

Started with me catching two guys robbing a house as i walked away an arab guy started throwing knives at me , so i ran away but i couldnt shake him off he appeared in a building site i tried to hide in then i ran to a beach resort he appeared chucking knives again .so i raged and ran at him and riped his face off ,the arab was a robot . Then some guy tapped me on the back and said you have been had he then took a mask off and said hi i am the host of the breakfast show on absolute radio and you have just been had . I said **** off ,he responded did you never wonder why the arab never hit you with any of those knives ?, I said no i didnt Then i woke up .

Guest C00l K1d

The other dream I had years ago...... I was being chased by zombie giraffes, and what do I do.............?

I climb a tree and get caught. :vrface:

:rofl:

Started with me catching two guys robbing a house as i walked away an arab guy started throwing knives at me , so i ran away but i couldnt shake him off he appeared in a building site i tried to hide in then i ran to a beach resort he appeared chucking knives again .so i raged and ran at him and riped his face off ,the arab was a robot . Then some guy tapped me on the back and said you have been had he then took a mask off and said hi i am the host of the breakfast show on absolute radio and you have just been had . I said **** off ,he responded did you never wonder why the arab never hit you with any of those knives ?, I said no i didnt Then i woke up .

:lol:

It's like the Arnie film 'running man'

Ah, the old arab knife-chucking robot radio presenter dream. Very Freudian, hmmmmmm. :lol:

its the dreams when you wake up you think for for a minute or two what happened in it is real. Then comes the relief/disappointment (depending if the dream was good or bad) when you realise it was just a dream. Also nothing worse then when you are really getting into a dream and something great is about to happen in it and then suddenly your alarm goes.

Also anyone else here been killed in a dream? Happened to me twice, once I was in my house when from no where comes a guy with a machine gun who shoots me repeatedly and could feel myself choking as each bullet went in (was very weird) then another I was bizarrely with the X-Men, and I suddenly get stabbed with a sword.

I dreamt I was in a plane crash once, the plane crashed into the gallery in Princes Street and I could feel my head was about to burst with pain as it landed....and then I walked out of the crash unscathed.

Carnage everywhere but I just sauntered out quite the thing. Freaked me out for days, didn't help I was going to be going on a plane about a week later mind.

Archived