Jim Cruickshank.

japanjambo

My link

Hope this works. Just managed to find this on a memory stick off my camera...and daughter showed me how to upload.

One of the most emotional days ever at Tynie!

Jim...yer a legend!

Gregory House M.D.

My uncle scored a hat-trick against him at Tranent Gala :verysmug:

i was at this game, slipped down the stairs before kick off, and sat down the front of G getting rained on, at least rudi scored his goal right infront of me :thumbsup:

and a fitting pen save from kello late on

Gregory House M.D.

I bet you've got a lot of Uncles.

Just the two :thumbsup:

It was a hat-trick of penalties though :rofl:

My link

Hope this works. Just managed to find this on a memory stick off my camera...and daughter showed me how to upload.

One of the most emotional days ever at Tynie!

Jim...yer a legend!

Sorted for you. :)

Johanes de Silentio

Hopefully this one will work! Sheesh!

Scott Wilson just about managing to hold it together - well done, Scott!

And well done, japanjambo.

Thought Scott Wilson did great that day...he nearly lost it when announcing the minute silence. Emotional day for all jambos.

Johanes de Silentio

Thought Scott Wilson did great that day...he nearly lost it when announcing the minute silence. Emotional day for all jambos.

Yup - very moving.

My favourite goalie in all my time following the Jambos. We have been blessed with some of the finest in my time:

Cruickie

Niemi

Gordon

My own personal top 3.

If only we could get a buyer/manager that could take the best young players in Scotland forward. rolleyes.gif We have the best thumbsup.gif

Without going over the top, I found out when I switched on the net early in the morning to find out if there had been any news on the miners trapped in the Pike River mine. The news was not encouraging. Clicked on to BBC Sport to be greeted with the news of Jim. Only time I can ever remember tears on the keyboard.

Dreadful news all round.

Wee tear watching that, Kello was fantastic that day, a last minute penalty save exactly the same as Cruickie saved one at Motherwell {on you tube tribute }.

Well done Japan j for loading this.

Without going over the top, I found out when I switched on the net early in the morning to find out if there had been any news on the miners trapped in the Pike River mine. The news was not encouraging. Clicked on to BBC Sport to be greeted with the news of Jim. Only time I can ever remember tears on the keyboard.

Dreadful news all round.

unfortunately for some of us it wasnt a huge shock as we had seen him in the same Hospital ward as wee Sinky

Brings back many memories, 0-0 draw against Celtic in 1970 with Gemmell penalty save just one of many great ones.

I used to frequent his fruit shop in the 80s.

A great Hearts man at a time when heroes were thin on the ground.

Brings back many memories, 0-0 draw against Celtic in 1970 with Gemmell penalty save just one of many great ones.

I used to frequent his fruit shop in the 80s.

A great Hearts man at a time when heroes were thin on the ground.

I remember taking 3 pens at him at the Balgreen gala nineteen oatcake ...

0,,10289~9221212,00.jpg

Marian was superb that day.

He was absolutely fantastic. Think Cruickie would have been proud of him. I have never wanted a penalty to be saved so much in all my life! It was in the script he'd save it...Cruickie style! :thumbsup:

We all were carried along on a wave of emotion that day.

Problem Officer?

Great video.

If you have any other Hearts videos which you can upload then please do so. :thumbsup:

Archived