Tuesdays Games

Locky

I think Kolarov will be just behind D?eko with Samir Nasri.

It's quite a weird set-up I'd never known he could play there. Cardiff beating Blackburn now.

Oh aye and for the record the Der Hun got beat off Der Hamburg Hun, albeit in a meaningless mid-season catholic bashing friendly.

It's quite a weird set-up I'd never known he could play there. Cardiff beating Blackburn now.

He does seem to be a left back who prefers bombing forward. Let's not forget Gareth Bale was originally a LB, so Mancini could be onto something.

Useless long haired goon.

I reckon he'll still come good.

Big chance wasted though - maybe the long haired goon at the other end (Torres) can take advantage.

Arsenal v Man City has been a bit of a non-event so far.

Not much happened.

Man City looking very casual and like they're not all that interested whereas Arsenal look full of running and energy but lacking a bit of composure. Could go either way.

Not impressed with Kolarov at all in this position.

Arsenal v Man City has been a bit of a non-event so far.

Not much happened.

Man City looking very casual and like they're not all that interested whereas Arsenal look full of running and energy but lacking a bit of composure. Could go either way.

Not impressed with Kolarov at all in this position.

Pantimilon (or whatever the City keeper is called) looks pretty decent so far, a do Miquel and Coquelin for Arsenal.

As you say, it's not been the most interesting of games.

jamboinglasgow

Pantimilon (or whatever the City keeper is called) looks pretty decent so far, a do Miquel and Coquelin for Arsenal.

As you say, it's not been the most interesting of games.

I am also impressed with Oxlade-Chamberlain, an exciting player when he has the ball.

Just how bad are Chelsea these days?

It's bizarre. They've been mediocre since Wilkins left - AVB hasn't quite won over the dressing room, it seems.

they need wilkins!! are they really 2-0 down at home? my word hel be smug as anything, since they sacked him, even under ancelotii theyv been shite

god sake, tryin to post a real smug pic of wilkins but cany figure it out, oh well

Appointing a manager who's younger than half his squad is a bold, and rather odd, choice.

Especially with the kind of egos floating around Stamford Bridge.

An extremely comfortable victory.

Bellamy my MotM. Set up both goals. Good to see Martin Kelly score his first goal. Maxi scoring again.

:greggy:

Dzeko with an absolutely beautiful little pass inside to Aguero.

Aguero with a stunning finish.

1-0 City.

Not sure if they deserve it.

Dzeko with an absolutely beautiful little pass inside to Aguero.

Aguero with a stunning finish.

1-0 City.

Not sure if they deserve it.

It's not undeserved, but I'm a bit gutted that it looks like there'll be no extra time.

So, in the end, it was Chelsea that cost me ?129 tonight.

:stare:

aw mate, wouldnt touch chelsea in a bet the form theyr in at the moment!!! they simply cannot defend

aw mate, wouldnt touch chelsea in a bet the form theyr in at the moment!!! they simply cannot defend

For some reason, they were evens tonight.

Probably to wind in mugs like me.

:cornette:

they did have a good result against wolves at the weekend, but then again wolves are pump. not seen the highlights yet, dunno how strong either liverpool or chelsea sides were

It's not undeserved, but I'm a bit gutted that it looks like there'll be no extra time.

Arsenal were maybe just the better team and they certainly made the better chances.

City did provide the only moments of real quality in the game with the goalkeeper making a couple of blinding saves and the wonderful goal.

Archived