Boro v West Ham tonight

CostaJambo

Anyone know if this is on TV or the internet tonight?

Normal places advertising Leicester v Blackpool as the Championship match being shown live.

stirlingshirejambo

my brother phoned me at half time. Said west ham were stroking the ball about beautifully but Green kept them in it with 2 great saves. Mcdonald hasn't changed spent whole night diving.

my brother phoned me at half time. Said west ham were stroking the ball about beautifully but Green kept them in it with 2 great saves. Mcdonald hasn't changed spent whole night diving.

:oohmatron:

stirlingshirejambo

The Irons keeping up some great form. Its a shame the Saints have just took the lead against Hull

Oh yes and he said Zemama was awful

Great result for the Hammers away to a strong Middlesbrough who's home form has been brilliant this season.

Heard that Rob Green had another outstanding game tonight.

West Ham and Southampton begining to pull away from the rest now

:thumbsup:

Matthew Le Tissier

The Irons keeping up some great form. Its a shame the Saints have just took the lead against Hull

Reminds me of last season. Huddersfield matched us result after result, but we held on. Im just glad a gap is appearing between 2nd and 3rd. I do see West Ham overtaking due to the sheer strength and quality of thier squad.

I was at the Hull game last night and the West Ham game last month and what pleased me thdm most was our grit and determination. I hope Adkins strengths in jan and that we can keep West Ham on their toes.

Archived