Meeting - D&D HMFC SC

kylelauren01

Next meeting of the Dunfermline & District Hearts is this Thursday 1st December at 7:30pm at Rosyth Civil Service Club. Feel free to come along (bring a friend!). Agenda is on the website @ www.dunfermline-and-district-hearts.co.uk. As well as the usual stuff there will be Remembrance badges on sale, t-shirts to try for size pre-order and raffle tickets for sale at ?1 a pop with the prize being 2 hospitality tickets in the Willie Bauld suite for the Dunfermline game on 17/12/11.

A good turnout is hoped for.

Kenny

Fxxx the SPFL

I'll be there :thumbsup:

(shameless bump)

John, couple of your guys drink in the Ardmillan, big Stevie and can't mind the other lads name but he's just had kidney stones done if they are not there could you get a couple of the poppy badges and I will square up with you when I see you next cheers big man.:thumbsup:

Next meeting of the Dunfermline & District Hearts is this Thursday 1st December at 7:30pm at Rosyth Civil Service Club. Feel free to come along (bring a friend!). Agenda is on the website @ www.dunfermline-and-district-hearts.co.uk. As well as the usual stuff there will be Remembrance badges on sale, t-shirts to try for size pre-order and raffle tickets for sale at ?1 a pop with the prize being 2 hospitality tickets in the Willie Bauld suite for the Dunfermline game on 17/12/11.

Kenny

Kenny,tear me off 10 tickets and i'll square you up at the Dunfy match.Cheers,mate .Hopefully before i go into the Willie Bauld!:whistling:

:thumbsup:

Kenny,tear me off 10 tickets and i'll square you up at the Dunfy match.Cheers,mate .Hopefully before i go into the Willie Bauld!:whistling:

:thumbsup:

Boab, will do mate, cheers & good luck!

Ray, will remind John Mitchell if he doesn't see this or forgets.

Doctor FinnBarr

Boab, will do mate, cheers & good luck!

Ray, will remind John Mitchell if he doesn't see this or forgets.

Hmmm, still bad with the drink is he?

:whistling:

The Old Tolbooth

John, couple of your guys drink in the Ardmillan, big Stevie and can't mind the other lads name but he's just had kidney stones done if they are not there could you get a couple of the poppy badges and I will square up with you when I see you next cheers big man.:thumbsup:

No problem mate, I'll be in Tynie Arms after the game on Saturday as I'm meeting a few lads for a pish up, meet me there if you like bud. :thumbsup:

Hmmm, still bad with the drink is he?

:whistling:

No comment m'lud :peepwall:

portobellojambo1

Kenny

You remembering the Federation also meet on Thursday night Kenny ?

Kenny

Kenny,

Tear me off a fivers worth of Raffle Tickets and I will pass the cash onto Boab next time I see him.

Cheers!

You remembering the Federation also meet on Thursday night Kenny ?

Oops

Kenny, give me a shout if you need someone to help cover the D&D meeting if you have to do the Federation one

Apologies have been offered for the Federation meeting. Unfortunately, this will crop up every few months as the only night we can get the Civil for our meetings are a Thursday night which will always clash with the Federation meeting. KB

Archived