Calendar Signimg

harry

Jambof3tornado

This is the type of stuff the unpaid players definitely shouldnt be doing.

Balls mate. They earn a fortune out of us and many of us pay a fortune tobwatch them. Its not too much to ask.

The Old Tolbooth

Am I the only person who thinks that this is an utterly ridiculous idea to be doing right now unless they put all the U19 players on it? There's a good chance that by the time next summer comes along that 8 or 9 of the players won't even be with us anymore, madness!

Oh, and for the record, if I was an unpaid player at Hearts, I'd be telling them to ram it.

We_are_the_Hearts

Jeezo, it's an event for the kids to meet their favourite players and get the calendar signed. My wee boy is absolutely buzzing about it. Does he give a monkeys if they will be leaving in the future? Nope. Some folk would moan about anything on here. The real Legends like Rudi wouldn't miss it. If any of the players want to spit the dummy out then they won't be missed, not that I think they will.

Agreed in some way

It's a present for my uncle so hoping some will turn up... Just wondered if anyone who had any connections with the players/club knew who?

Auldreekie1874

Agreed in some way

It's a present for my uncle so hoping some will turn up... Just wondered if anyone who had any connections with the players/club knew who?

I'm not going but took my 5 year old last year. As far I remember all the first team squad and management team were there.

Hopefully it will be the same again, as has already been mentioned,tonight is all about the kids (and uncles) :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Jeezo, it's an event for the kids to meet their favourite players and get the calendar signed. My wee boy is absolutely buzzing about it. Does he give a monkeys if they will be leaving in the future? Nope. Some folk would moan about anything on here. The real Legends like Rudi wouldn't miss it. If any of the players want to spit the dummy out then they won't be missed, not that I think they will.

Ah, that puts a whole different perspective on it, apologies. I honestly thought that they were actually shooting for next years calendar with players who won't even be here, oops!

We_are_the_Hearts

Ah, that puts a whole different perspective on it, apologies. I honestly thought that they were actually shooting for next years calendar with players who won't even be here, oops!

:thumbsup:

Exactally. Any excuse to moan on here.

Its defo worth getting the likes of Rudi's signature. He'll be the youngsters hero.

Is there still time to go or is it too late now? Want to take my mhank supporting wee Brother to try and convert him that bit more. Took him to one game so far and he enjoyed it more than I did :lol:

Can just tell he wants to tell me the words.

Will Craig Thompson be there?

::troll:::'>

Thankfully he is not on the new one,its bad enough being on this months foto alongside bouzid..i stuck a foto of medhi touill over craig so that i didnt have to look at him

You'd tell the club to ram a signing session for kids up their arse because you weren't getting paid?

That's ridiculously shit patter.

Ryan McGowan is attending.

From Twitter -

Off for something to eat with the boys then to Tynie for the calendar signing session! #wonderifdriverwillbringhisdad #justwantachancehaha

CavySlaveJambo

Hopefully it will be the same again, as has already been mentioned,tonight is all about the kids (and uncles) :thumbsup:

What about the BIG kids and those who just won't grow up.

Yes I am going.

DuffKirkMacKenzie

What about the BIG kids and those who just won't grow up.

Yes I am going.

I've got 6 grandson's, 3 of them are Jambo's, so I'm getting them signed for their Xmas. Nice wee touch I thought.

mahgrassyshoes

Ryan McGowan is attending.

From Twitter -

Off for something to eat with the boys then to Tynie for the calendar signing session! #wonderifdriverwillbringhisdad #justwantachancehaha

:lol: is that a dig at Andy Driver for saying he's fit and isn't being played in the press?!

DuffKirkMacKenzie

It was a great night, especially for the kids. Only 2 players (Ryan Stevenson & David Obua) were

unable to attend. All the players & Management team got photos taken with anyone who asked.

The players seemed to enjoy it along with all those who attended.

Drylaw Hearts

376545_192272517528499_100002372564930_420822_562507574_n.jpg

Top ladsthumbsup.gif

I recognise that guy on the right....

:yas:

:sob:

Was asking Kyle how he's doing. He's really gutted at being out so long, and was a bit down, but...said he will DEFINATELY be back. Told him we were all rooting for him. Hamill has a keeker of a black eye! :ninja:

Great to see nearly all the first team squad there. Paulo and his two sidekicks were brilliant wi' the kids aswell.

Told Rudi I hope he's with us until at least the end of the season. He said "me too".

Lynn :ninja:

Chaka Demus & pliers

It was a great night, especially for the kids. Only 2 players (Ryan Stevenson & David Obua) were

unable to attend. All the players & Management team got photos taken with anyone who asked.

The players seemed to enjoy it along with all those who attended.

Good effort from most of the players.

Stevenson and Obua ought to be ashamed of themselves for not bothering to turn up. They should be left out of the next squad for that.

Not really but I wonder if anyone will agree with this pish

stirlingshirejambo

Stevenson and Obua ought to be ashamed of themselves for not bothering to turn up. They should be left out of the next squad for that.

Get a grip. Could be loads of reasons why they weren't there. Has Ryan not recently become a dad. Could be anything to do with those responsibilities. Maybe Obua was sick or had other family matters to attend to. These guys are only human and especially Ryan I would think he would be first to attend something like this.

Flying tattie

:goodone:

Ah! I see what you did there!! ;)

Ryan was still miffed at being hooked on Sat and David sits in front of a PC every night, logged on to JKB checking his popularity among the faithful. I remember reading about Michael Owen going to training in his helicopter maybe the car park allocation was over subscribed? :rolleyes:

Thankfully he is not on the new one,its bad enough being on this months foto alongside bouzid..i stuck a foto of medhi touill over craig so that i didnt have to look at him

So 'some wee pervert's got a Mehdi Taouil heid'?

We_are_the_Hearts

Well done to the players and management. In attendance were: Rudi, Sutton, Mrowiec, G Smith, MacDonald, Kello, Kyle, Elliott, Zal, Webster, Jonsson, Robinson, Driver, Gowser, Temps, Hamill, Novikovas, Mehdi, Grainger, Paolo and his sidekicks. All happy to talk and get photos taken. Grainger ahead of schedule with his injury, Hamill got hs black yak after 5 minutes on Saturday. Top bloke is Hamill, might refrain from slagging him for his corners on Saturday! :thumbsup:

:rofl: that's incredible!

I heard Stevenson was not at Remembrance Sunday as his wife is heavily pregnant. If true, could it be he was excused?

That's correct. His wife wasn't feeling great when he returned from Cyprus and that is why he wasn't at remembrance.

mahgrassyshoes

I heard Stevenson was not at Remembrance Sunday as his wife is heavily pregnant. If true, could it be he was excused?

And now this...

:seething:

2 look alikes from One Direction i saw them Kyle,Driver,Mcgowan,Templeton all had a go wee shame

What does this mean?

2 young lads who i saw looked like 2 singers from One Direction they 4 players slagged them

Sorry i find it hard to understand your text speak... Still don't really understand what you are talking about to be honest.

Not meaning to offend you

2 young lads who i saw looked like 2 singers from One Direction they 4 players slagged them

Sorry i find it hard to understand your text speak... Still don't really understand what you are talking about to be honest.

Not meaning to offend you

19690d1320798922-mw3-pc-release-jackie-chan-meme.png

My thoughts exactly

Maybe he doesn't speak English as 1st language so maybe we should give him benefit of the doubt!?

Archived