Sportsound in Edinburgh

jamboceej

A mate just told me he got a couple of tickets for the Sportsound show at Murryfield tomorrow night. Apparently you have to have a question for the panel (not sure who that is - anyone know?). Other than abuse, what would you say??

What makes you think your the conduit to the fans, "it's not us your not talking to it's the fans", when the internet has been up and running for years making you obsolete.

Oh and why don't you go feck yursels

Q: When squad sizes of SPL clubs are discussed on Sportsound it's always stated that "Hearts have over 60 players"...

But that figure includes our U19 squad?...

You dont do this with any of the other SPL clubs, You only do this with Hearts...WHY?

ps: Murdo, I hate your guts.

Q: Question for J.J, J.J when Romanov sells up and the new Scottish owners approach you about becoming Hearts manager would you be happy to take the job again?

Not so much a question, but please feel free to let them know I wish a refund on my TV licence, as I feel the BBC could put it to better use than these bellends.

Why is the Hearts owner the only one given a tabloid nickname?

Why did the media hound Dougie McDonald out the game for getting the decision RIGHT against Celtic, but have failed to do the same with Iain Brines?

Why is the Hearts owner the only one given a tabloid nickname?

Why did the media hound Dougie McDonald out the game for getting the decision RIGHT against Celtic, but have failed to do the same with Iain Brines?

This was the kind of thing i was thinking, basically the double standards in coverage, there are enough examples!

I would like everyone on the panel to suggest one change large or small, to improve Scottish football.

I would push them all for an answer,,, then ask; Why cant this be done?

why did sportsound during the round up section of saturdays program give the celtic game 19 minutes and the rest of the teams the remaining 11 minutes between them.

jamboinglasgow

What makes you think your the conduit to the fans, "it's not us your not talking to it's the fans", when the internet has been up and running for years making you obsolete.

That gets my goat as well, I do want Hearts to talk to the media again as I would like Sergio to be asked about the coming months and his plans for bringing in these youngsters with so many players going, but I was annoyed by the Scotland on Sunday at the weekend which had its "talking point" from the Calley game as "Hearts continued silence, it is not the media that this is hurting but the fans. Pathetic." It is the way they are pretending that they are behind the fans rather then just wanting their soundbites for the inches. I lost faith in the media asking the questions the fans want to know after Sergio's first press conference, it was nothing short of pathetic as they asked the same question to Sergio on the sacking of JJ, almost calling him mad for joining Hearts. Fair enough ask him once, but I wanted to know more about what the philosophy, aims and plans of this new manager.

Question I would ask is why do you and other media outlets include caretaker managers (who may only have had 1 game) when making a list of managers under Romanov when you dont do that for any other club?

I lost faith in the media asking the questions the fans want to know after Sergio's first press conference, it was nothing short of pathetic as they asked the same question to Sergio on the sacking of JJ, almost calling him mad for joining Hearts. Fair enough ask him once, but I wanted to know more about what the philosophy, aims and plans of this new manager.

Question I would ask is why do you and other media outlets include caretaker managers (who may only have had 1 game) when making a list of managers under Romanov when you dont do that for any other club?

I noticed they did the same to Fenlon when he joined Hibs.

Oh wait, no they didn't :rolleyes:

Does anyone know who the guests are on the programme? Would assume there'll be some Hearts connection.

JJ, Leslie Deans, Pat Stanto & Paul Kane

Just coming on - bump for those that want to hear it.

edit: never mind - Chick Young's on it! :down:

Can you get this online, my MW reception is kack.

Remnants of Standards

A lot of fair points from both sides so far regarding the edinburgh football scene, lack of a reserve league, cost of admission to games nowadays. Leslie Deans seems quite erudite and measured (his pro-atlantic league dribble aside) as does JJ, but Paul Kane seems to be talking hoping his brain may sometime play catch-up.

Good listening over-all, Chick Young's awful patter aside.

Archived