Brown stays at hobos

jambo191

Very interesting. I'm guessing they won't know each other very well but are now going to have to work closely with each other.

Sounds like hibs have taken the easiest option here. When he's not at hearts brown is a chap I couldn't give two fecks about but whilst he's at hearts I quite like him.

I have a funny feeling hibs aren't going to improve any with this duo.

I see they've got rid of Evans and some fat ******* - the two coaches who've stayed in a job despite performing badly for 4 straight seasons!

Ah, a second assignment for agent Brown. We wish him the best of luck in this venture and hope it continues to be a success like his last one.

Billy will be there until his contract expires in the Summer I would imagine.

Anyone bleeding them dry whilst doing nothing get's my support, although it worries my that he may be the only one in and around Hibs that can tell the manager of stories of actually winning a derby.

Jam Tarts 1874

I notice that the hibsman online this morning is reporting the sacking of two coaching staff as a positive "nothing to see here folks" thing by Fenlon and nothing more than a clearout.

If Sergio had came in and jettisoned Locke and Murray, I am sure the headlines in the hibsman would have been much more lurid including words such as "turmoil" and "massive upheaval" etc etc.

Drylaw Hearts

I notice that the hibsman online this morning is reporting the sacking of two coaching staff as a positive "nothing to see here folks" thing by Fenlon and nothing more than a clearout.

If Sergio had came in and jettisoned Locke and Murray, I am sure the headlines in the hibsman would have been much more lurid including words such as "turmoil" and "massive upheaval" etc etc.

I doubt it tbh.

New Managers tend to bring in their own staff.

Disser Pointon
Billy will be there until his contract expires in the Summer I would imagine.

Anyone bleeding them dry whilst doing nothing get's my support, although it worries my that he may be the only one in and around Hibs that can tell the manager of stories of actually winning a derby.

BB is only contracted till January unless he has extended it.

Archived