Sensational 90th Minute Winner

Alan_R

Jamtarts-1874

I was watching that game. That's actually the second time that player has done that this season. First time was pretty much the exact same as that one

just saw this on SSN and they also showed his other goal from this season. as jt1874 said virtually carbon copies of each other

?

porridge_mackay.jpg

Regardless of how good a strike it is, the goalie should never be beaten from there. WTF is he playing at?

OK he might not be expecting a shot from there, but that's the equivalent of a striker trying to dribble the ball into an open goal from about 30 yards out instead of shooting and being tackled!

If you're going to come off you line you must be able to get back, espcially in the last minute of a game your drawing.

:facepalm:

Bit harsh.

Would you be saying that if Kello got lobbed from the halfway line by Paul Hanlon in the 90th minute of a derby when the game was 1-1?

No chance. You'd be asking what the feck he was doing in that position so that he couldn't get back to save a ball that's in the air a long, long time.

Me? I'd just be like :facepalm:

Would you be saying that if Kello got lobbed from the halfway line by Paul Hanlon in the 90th minute of a derby when the game was 1-1?

No chance. You'd be asking what the feck he was doing in that position so that he couldn't get back to save a ball that's in the air a long, long time.

Me? I'd just be like :facepalm:

Ok people enough is enough, I'll tell him.

Check your spelling of goalkeeper because Mr MacKay is apt otherwise.

Ok people enough is enough, I'll tell him.

Check your spelling of goalkeeper because Mr MacKay is apt otherwise.

roman_in_the_gloamin :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:vrface:

Archived