Starks Park

smartgair

Anyone remember the date of a cup tie against Raith Rovers,I think it was a midweek league cup tie and we won 2-1 the winner scored by Stephane Adam?Thanks.

Did he not get sent off as well?I dont think so.I cant remember a lot about the game as I had just returned from holiday at edinburgh airport and attended the game on my way home to Fife and had a good bevvy.I was behind the goal when Stephane scored and ran to the side of the post and he kept running and shook my hand.

The news reports all say Adam got the goal. Looks like a mistake from LH and the OP is right.

The quality of that starting eleven makes me want to cry it's so good. Flogel on the bench FFS!

I was at this game. I'm sure it was a midweek night and I definitely remember Stephane being red-carded.

It was a little melee with one of their players and they both got red carded.

Feck me :lol:

This is why Hearts could never be run by a group of fans. We cant even agree the facts from a game never mind more subjective opinion and decision making :(

Carl Fredrickson

If it is the game I am thinking of, it was one of the first times we were in their new stand and it was chaos outside before the game.

Adam was sent off after what I mind as nothing more than a tangle with Lennon(?) and we were pretty poor.

There was a huge (by todays standards) Hearts support but we were oh so quiet.....

Maiden Gorgie

The news reports all say Adam got the goal. Looks like a mistake from LH and the OP is right.

The quality of that starting eleven makes me want to cry it's so good. Flogel on the bench FFS!

This. That team would take care of today's SPL nae bother.

This. That team would take care of today's SPL nae bother.

Here is the line up for those who didn't click through...

Rousset

Frail

Ritchie

Weir

Pointon

Salvatori

McCann

Fulton

Cameron

Robertson

Adam

Bench:

G. Murray

J. Hamilton

T. Flogel

... and in the squad at that time:

Locke, Naysmith, MacPherson amongst others!

Archived