Football Focus

Deodato

Can anyone get the closing sequence of funny moments from today's Football Focus up on You tube and embed the clip in this thread.

There were some awesome moments there. Especially the world cup free kick moment, when the dude in the defensive wall broke rank to boot the ball away. Much appreciated if anyone can do the honours and upload.

Deodato

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Tell you what wasn't though, the modern day Frost/Nixon - Shearer/Owen. Pair of them have got about as much personality as wet tea towel.

Tell you what wasn't though, the modern day Frost/Nixon - Shearer/Owen. Pair of them have got about as much personality as wet tea towel.

Agreed. Owen is exceptionally boring and very very stupid. Gambling debts were his downfall, not injuries. Shearer is just dull.

Very impressed with Clint Dempsey - wish more players had his attitude and work ethic. A rare quality.

Not to worry, I've got that one scene from You Tube - the other clips would be appreciated though.

Riddley Walker

Not to worry, I've got that one scene from You Tube - the other clips would be appreciated though.

Ha ha! What's he upto?!

By far the best ever World Cup moment. And also the single moment that forever condemned African football to be described as 'tactically naive', etc.

By far the best ever World Cup moment. And also the single moment that forever condemned African football to be described as 'tactically naive', etc.

It is funny but wasn't it a story that their government threatened to have them all killed or something if they lost?

Prince Buaben

It is funny but wasn't it a story that their government threatened to have them all killed or something if they lost?

Was it not about withholding bonus payment?

Archived