Tevez

Midloth_Iain

WestcoastJambo

Everything that is wrong with the modern day footballer :o:mellow:

Fonzarelli, you need to stop holding back. Let it out man, you'll feel much better. :thumbsup:

WestcoastJambo.

I agree. If he really wants to go home to his kids, quit football and **** off. He's rich enough.

Transfer to AC Milan>

:keys:

He causes unrest in the dressing room, he is too much of a drama queen and he's a massive fud.

Case closed.

Will always be a big hero to me for saving the Hammers from relegation a few years back, but...yes, the guy is a complete fud.

Seymour M Hersh

Only off the pitch. Imo he's everything you (as a fan) would want as a player when he is on the pitch.

I think City should sue his ass. His transfer value has diminished so sue the player for deriliction of duty. Take him for Millions. We don't need him anymore as Aguero, Dzeko and dare I day it Balotelli are all playing well.

Bluemoon.

City should be entitled to the other two weeks wages they wanted to fine Tevez for in the first place. He's making Gordon Taylor look like a massive knob. IMO if Tevez moves anywhere other than South America, City should negotiate the transfer fee they want for him, then ask for the remainder of his contract to be paid as moving to Milan surely breaches contract if his reasons for wanting to leave are homesickness.

If his wife and kids move to Italy he needs to get her told. Your wife basically dictating where the husband bringing in ?200k a week gets to work? :keys:

If his reasons for moving to Italy are because he doesn't like the weather in Britain and the size of Manchester he really does need to get a grip. For ?200k at probably the only club capable of challenging Barcelona in the next couple of years I'd play my football in the Helmand Province and not complain.

He's a prime example of a guy who's discovered he is extremely talented at football and wants to take it for all he can

He obviously has no love for the game

Mario Balotelli is everything that's right with the modern day footballer :thumbsup:

Gotta love the guy (even tho' I hate Citeh) :thumbsup:

Mario Balotelli is everything that's right with the modern day footballer :thumbsup:

He's no David Obua.

I'm actually surprised that Mancini has not picked up on this. Buy Carlos a few packets of sparklers and teach him some mad dance moves and he might be able to resurrect him as worthwhile human being.

City should be entitled to the other two weeks wages they wanted to fine Tevez for in the first place. He's making Gordon Taylor look like a massive knob. IMO if Tevez moves anywhere other than South America, City should negotiate the transfer fee they want for him, then ask for the remainder of his contract to be paid as moving to Milan surely breaches contract if his reasons for wanting to leave are homesickness.

If his wife and kids move to Italy he needs to get her told. Your wife basically dictating where the husband bringing in ?200k a week gets to work? :keys:

If his reasons for moving to Italy are because he doesn't like the weather in Britain and the size of Manchester he really does need to get a grip. For ?200k at probably the only club capable of challenging Barcelona in the next couple of years I'd play my football in the Helmand Province and not complain.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see him move to that mob in Dagestan, or wherever, and team up with Eto'o.

I have to admit, his attitude always seems spot on when I've watched him play. He always works hard, but his shenanigans this season have really altered my opinion.

Archived