Special Hearts/Hibs Sportsound

ritchies75

"Next week Sportsound is going on the road. Once a month we're bringing the programme to you, the fans. And we're kicking off this coming Tuesday 29th November with a Hearts Hibs special - looking at the various issues affecting both of the Capital's Premier League sides.Tuesday's programme will be live from Murrayfield's Presidents Suite, at the West Stand, where free parking will be made available.If you'd like to be part of our live audience on that night, keep an eye on our Sportsound Facebook page where a link with more details will appear tomorrow morning."

i do hope no genuine hearts fan takes part in this and panders to the weegie media, they'll only try and make us look bad.

i certainly wont be tuning into this bbc version of real radio but i'm not taking bets on there not being at least one hearts supporter who cant help themselves and will set themselves up to be shot at.

Tell them where to ram it.

Murrayfield not good enough for the weegies when it comes to football finals/semi finals, but deemed good enough for the gbc to do a football show from?

Just another chance for the tossers at Sportsound to belittle the club and try and wind up our fans. Finest thing that could happen is for everybody to ignore this completely. The only times they ever want to highlight football in Edinburgh is to mock it. Parasites the lot of them!

kingantti1874

This is going to be a good thread... Sooner my liscence fee no longer ends up in the pockets of ****** gobbling old firm parasites like chick young the better..

So far they have confirmed Pat Stanton, Chick Young, Jim Jefferies, Leslie Deans

There will be an all consuming whiff of pish about the programme then!

FAO: Richard Gordon, Chic Young, Murdo Mcleod etc - You can stick your shitey programme up your shitey arse.

Parasites.

Cardiac Rucksack

Will just be an opportunity for them to be condescending and xenephobic like they always are when it comes to hearts.

kingantti1874

Would maybe be an opportunity to ask a previously respectable journalist in Richard Gordon about his border line racist treatment of hearts Lithuanian players

So far they have confirmed Pat Stanton, Chick Young, Jim Jefferies, Leslie Deans

FFS, they might have got someone who knows what they are talking about.

What's the sfa got to do with it? :huh:

Just playing the usual on here, GFA, Mafia, Evening news, Sun, BBC, match officials, daily records etc etc have it in for us. They have all clearly spoilt all of Romanovs good intentions for the club, and it's all everyone else's fault.

Of course if this anywhere near assembled the truth then Campbell Olgivie, would have telt the SFA, sorry GFA to bolt but instead he took the President's job. Cancer killing the club like Elvis probably.

Drylaw Hearts

I blame the BBC for all the shit that has happened in the world. Ever.

And don't even get me started on their obvious involvement in the SFA and SFL not playing Cup Finals at Murrayfield.

gorgie rd eh11

Just playing the usual on here, GFA, Mafia, Evening news, Sun, BBC, match officials, daily records etc etc have it in for us. They have all clearly spoilt all of Romanovs good intentions for the club, and it's all everyone else's fault.

Of course if this anywhere near assembled the truth then Campbell Olgivie, would have telt the SFA, sorry GFA to bolt but instead he took the President's job. Cancer killing the club like Elvis probably.

:huh:

Nelly Terraces

Sounds a decent opportunity to get torn into Dung and Gorgon, with the mutants across the city there to wind up to boot. If you want to tell them and the the rest of the Scottish footballing world to scram then this might be a decent time.

I blame the BBC for all the shit that has happened in the world. Ever.

And don't even get me started on their obvious involvement in the SFA and SFL not playing Cup Finals at Murrayfield.

The BBC, in cooperation with the Scottish Sun were both made to stop Hearts and Romanov, if it wasn't for them and the Ref's and other factors except the fact we sacked Burley (because he was a piss heid) we would have won the league and the mafia stopped us.

For that I will rage and seethe until I die. :(

Barney Rubble

I hope chick young drowns in stantons pish :)

Sounds a decent opportunity to get torn into Dung and Gorgon, with the mutants across the city there to wind up to boot. If you want to tell them and the the rest of the Scottish footballing world to scram then this might be a decent time.

No No No Nelly. The best course of action is to sit at your computer and moan about it. Maybe include a smiley as well.

I may go along and tell them that 99% of Hearts fans are glad to see the back of Vlad.....then enjoy the seeth fest on here .

The BBC, in cooperation with the Scottish Sun were both made to stop Hearts and Romanov, if it wasn't for them and the Ref's and other factors except the fact we sacked Burley (because he was a piss heid) we would have won the league and the mafia stopped us.

For that I will rage and seethe until I die. :(

and I will rage and seethe in sympathy !

. . but I'm pretty old so the rage and seethe fest may not last too long :(

Archived