Our players away on loan

iscoredatEEP

jamboinglasgow

Tried to post something but my computer reset during it so I will cut it down to the ones I know.

Danny Thomson - Raith Rovers - has had a mixed time, more subs apperances then starts, but fans at Raith rate him, think he is decent when he gets to play and feel he deserves more of a chance.

Jordan Morton - Cowdenbeath - usually starts, started well but fell away, then a few weeks ago he got into a huff during a poor performance from him, Cameron subbed him, must have said something because since then his attitude has been like night and day. According to Cowdenbeath fans he now works harder off the ball and his skill is obvious to see.

Snake Plissken

Isn't Ogleby on something like seven goals in 11 games but only one of those is in the league?

jamboinglasgow

Isn't Ogleby on something like seven goals in 11 games but only one of those is in the league?

Yup, thats the worry with him, Robbo seems to like him but the East Fife fans are less then encouraged by him.

Anyone have a list of all the players on loan and with which team?

Matthew Park-East Fife

Mark Ridgers-East Fife

Robert Ogleby-East Fife

Calum Elliot-Dundee

Jason Thomson-Dunfermline

Danny Thomson-Raith

Denis Prychynenko-Raith

Jason Holt-Raith

David Smith-Raith

Jamie Walker-Raith

Conrad Balatoni-Partick Thistle

Jordan Morton-Cowdenbeath

Colin Hamilton-Stenhousemuir

Dylan McGowan-Gold Coast United

From Perth to Paisley

Jordan Morton - Cowdenbeath - usually starts, started well but fell away, then a few weeks ago he got into a huff during a poor performance from him, Cameron subbed him, must have said something because since then his attitude has been like night and day. According to Cowdenbeath fans he now works harder off the ball and his skill is obvious to see.

A guy I worked withs son plays for Cowdenbeath - heard that Jordan has been told he'll be coming back to Hearts in January.

Jamboscanbevicius

Christ... that's a long list of players on loan!

Hopefully we can get Craig and Jason Thomson, Park and Elliot off the payroll soon. They are all too old to not have made any impact on the first team!

Budget-wise we need to be harsh and let the best few kick on into the first team.

Spoke to a Partick fan at work about Balatoni. Says there's a mistake in him every game. Not impressed.

To be expected when you are Zal's apprentice :whistling:

Matthew Park-East Fife

Mark Ridgers-East Fife

Robert Ogleby-East Fife

Calum Elliot-Dundee

Jason Thomson-Dunfermline

Danny Thomson-Raith

Denis Prychynenko-Raith

Jason Holt-Raith

David Smith-Raith

Jamie Walker-Raith

Conrad Balatoni-Partick Thistle

Jordan Morton-Cowdenbeath

Colin Hamilton-Stenhousemuir

Dylan McGowan-Gold Coast United

And lo and behold, there lies our wage bill problem, add to that another ten or so who are with us but nowhere near the 1st team (Kyle, Suso, Driver, Stewart, etc.), and the mismanagement on the squad size is obvious

Jason Thomson seems to be fitting in well at Dunfermline so that would probably spell the end of his Hearts career as that's more his level. From what i've heard Ridgers is doing well. Be good to see how Raith do with having quite a decent number of Jambo's over there. Would be good to hear something about Dylan McGowan as well. I seem to always forget Ryan Wallace doesn't play for us anymore cos I always see him scoring for East Fife, partnering Robert Sloan I think.

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding whether or not we can expect to see Dylan McGowan back in a Hearts strip? My feeling when he moved was that he was being primed for a return to Australia, otherwise why wouldn't we have just sent him to another Scottish side a la the rest?

Does anyone have any knowledge regarding whether or not we can expect to see Dylan McGowan back in a Hearts strip? My feeling when he moved was that he was being primed for a return to Australia, otherwise why wouldn't we have just sent him to another Scottish side a la the rest?

Was it not about getting exposure over there for international/Olympic recognition for next Summer?

jamboinglasgow

One of the main reasons he could not get a move in Scotland is that he has been playing for the Australian U23 side in there qualification for the olympics. As they have friendlies before this, it meant that most of the time he would be travelling away on international duty so clubs in Scotland would be natuarlally cautious in signing a player who could miss quite a few games. Hence going to Australia where the season is better suited towards Australian national teams, so it means less travel for him (as games would be closer) and also it allows him to be seem more by the national manager and thus a chance to get to the Olympics in 2012 (provided Australia qualify.)

Also if anyone is interested, Sky Sports do a highlights program on the A-League every week, so if you want to see some footage of him playing you should watch it.

Yup, thats the worry with him, Robbo seems to like him but the East Fife fans are less then encouraged by him.

I'll trust Robbos gut instincts on a striker any day.

And lo and behold, there lies our wage bill problem, add to that another ten or so who are with us but nowhere near the 1st team (Kyle, Suso, Driver, Stewart, etc.), and the mismanagement on the squad size is obvious

:rofl: all those high earners out on loan eh.

:rofl: all those high earners out on loan eh.

Oh you mean those players we're paying to play for someone else or those we're paying not to play at all? :whistling:

If theyre really worth keeping, bin the high earners that are playing

kingantti1874

Oh you mean those players we're paying to play for someone else or those we're paying not to play at all? :whistling:

Where have you been Eric? That is wxctly what is going to happen

They'll be back in january and the likes of holt, walker, smith will be closer to the first team. But agreed we need to bin those who are too old and wont make it in the first team like thomson, clum.

My point was theyre mostly youngsters who are not on that high a wage compared to some passengers like barr.

I think whoever's updating the site retracted that, Walker passed to Prychenko to score. Good to see them doing well :)

Archived